*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/940269
Rated: E · Message Forum · Animal · #226728
The tales of your pet. Has your furry friend made you laugh, cry, rant & rave.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 23, 2004 at 7:47pm
Charlie Dog, my Baby!
by A Non-Existent User
Oh, what a fun board!

A few years back my mom brought how a terribly ugly dog from the pound. He was supposed to be HER dog, even though she already had a Pug. Well, I saw him and he saw me, and it was love at first sight. Since the day he joined our family he has been MY doggie.

Charlie is a Shih Tzu, and the vets say he is about 7 years old. He is an angel and a demon. He is my one and only baby.

I even have pictures of him in my portfolio! Want to see? Here: "Invalid Item and "Invalid Item.

Charlie does some very funny, always adorable things.

When I pet his stomach for a moment and then stop, he has this precious way of demanding more. He'll take his paws, extend them toward me and then pull them back very quickly. He will repeat this until I pet his tummy once more. It is something like a comehither gesture.

When Charlie "does his duty" and I bring him back inside, he tears around the house like a bat out of 'Hades'. He'll circle the coffee table and jump on the couch and bounce right back off. When he does this, someone always says, "Oh, we know what Charlie just did!"

Yes, he is precious!

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Merit Badge in Friendship
[Click For More Info]

For being the best friend I've had in a long time. . .one thats not Inu that is! *^*Laugh*^* Friends forever if I have anything to say about it! Lots of luffles ~Mary
Thanx Mary The Gypsy - Still Wanders ! Tons of Luffles!

Merit Badge in Appreciation
[Click For More Info]

Sarah, 
This is to show you how much we appreciate you at  [Link To Item #778800]  Thanks for all your support and your cute sigs! You're so sweet, and I am happy to call you my friend.
L*L,
Tracey
Thanx intuey of House Lannister ! You're great!

What can be imagined need never be lost. - Weaveworld by Clive Barker

If we could catch the rhythm of time
We could probably fly so high

- Fukai Mori by Do as Infinity - Inuyasha Closing Theme
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Charlie Dog, my Baby! · 09-23-04 7:47pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Wannabe.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/940269