*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/957759
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 25, 2004 at 3:42pm
Hi everyone
by A Non-Existent User
Hey! Once again, I'm ashamed at my lackluster attendance on this forum. I just can't seem to get much of anything done these days. I've been going to rehearsals a lot, singing my lungs out, trying to make ends meet since I'm working about 60% less now, planning for the future, not enjoying the present enough, and writing letters. Zib and Fea, I'm working on yours, and Ellie, I'm sending out a package today. I'm probably going to have to stop sending swap for the winter because I'll be out of money (I might make $50 a week, if I'm lucky) and I need to buy food -- oh, poor starving Caitlin! Doesn't that image make you feel sympathetic immediatly? *Wink* But, yeah, I'll have to just send letters for awhile -- maybe even longer than winter -- without swap because I've got to start saving for my trip. We'll see. If I get to $3000 by March, I'll be satisfied.

I think there's some aspect of my brain that can't settle down and write or something because I'm such a sucky poster these days! I want to post back to you guys, but my mind wanders and I feel uncreative with my words and restless. Weird. I do read everything you say, though, and love how connected we all stay through the forum.

Anyway, never mind about that. How lazy are the rest of you? Does it effect your lives very much? Do you ever feel down because you just can't make yourself get things done that need to be done? How do you motivate yourselves?

I'm off to mail Ellie's package and drag myself outside for some exercise! Ta tee da!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Hi everyone · 10-25-04 3:42pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Hi everyone · 10-26-04 4:10am
by Amber is excited
Re: Hi everyone · 10-27-04 1:00pm
by Ilona
Re: Hi everyone · 10-27-04 3:40pm
by Alex Elizabeth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/957759