*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/985395
Rated: E · Message Forum · Tribute · #915772
A Special Forum For Someone Who Pays it Forward Every Day - STORYMASTER!!!!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 13, 2004 at 2:51pm
Thank you very much! :-)
Thank you!

All I can say is thanks so much for this 'forum card'! *Smile* I really appreciate all the effort that went into it!

Thanks to PIF for putting it together and telling me about it and transfering it to me and sending me GPs with it to boot! *Smile* And thank you to everyone who managed to spread the word about it without me finding out about it! LOL! That is hard to do, but you did it! I was totally surprised!

And, of course, thank you to everyone who took the time to sign it with something of their own. I've read through each and every post in here, which is one of the reasons I'm just not posting a thank you!! *Smile*

Thank you all again! You helped to make a great birthday and getting to read through the posts even extended longer than a day!! *Smile*
~~SM

The Storymaster Sig II. Merit Badge in Motivation
[Click For More Info]

This Badge is yours as part of my Mad March Giveaway, sponsored by the Mad March Hare! Why a carrot - well I guess that hares, like rabbits, like carrots. Now there's a sentence I bet hasn't been used with a merit badge before. Hey, THANK YOU SO MUCH for being a fan, it takes a lot of gumption to stand reading my newsfeed burblings, it is appreciated. You have a great day, and remember even the greatest novels and poems - start with that first line.
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
FORUM
Technical Support Forum  (13+)
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
#303715 by Writing.Com Support
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Thank you very much! :-) · 12-13-04 2:51pm
by The StoryMaster

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMaster.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/985395