*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057534-Anime-Vore-GTS-GT-Shrinking-Unbirth/cid/298350-Misato-horny-and-hungry
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1057534
Anime characters have never been so wild before
This choice: Misato  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Misato; horny and hungry

    by: chaos
The front door to the Katsuragi/Ikari/Langley apartment creaked open and a frazzled Misato stumbled in. Her normally glossy hair was in disarray and her eyes had dark circles surrounding them. She didn’t so much walk into the apartment, then stumbled in. By her side, she held dozens of files that needed going over by tomorrow. NERV had become increasingly busy as rumor of budget cuts from the UN wafted through the establishment. Already cut backs had come and most of the not crucial employees were laid off. Misato’s job was in no danger of being lost; her position was too vital for her to be replaced without notice. But even still, paperwork had to be signed and decisions made, all of which had kept Misato cooped up in her officer for a better part of the week. Her absence from home had caused the beautiful Major to suffer through two thing, Hunger and horniness.
Since the youngest Ikari had come to live with her, she had been spoiled with an assortment of scrumptious dishes. When she waked up, steaming yummy food would be waiting for her on the table. When she got home from work, she’d see Shinji in the kitchen preparing supper for the her and Asuka. Day after day, she’d have the most delectable food served to her and she’d wolf it down with a side of beer. Her past diet had consisted of ramen noodles and curry, not because she liked them, they were the only thing she could cook. Now, with her staying late and missing Shinji’s cooking, all her cooking had to be done by her.
A couple days ago, she tried a recipe that Shinji had done a month before. Luckily, Pen-Pen, the warm water penguin that lived with Misato, was able to get out the fire extinguisher before the apartment went up in flames. She had promised the fire department to only cook with the microwave from now on.
Her second quandary was more personal and had to do with her inability to find a good man. Kaji had gone off to do whatever it was that NERV hired him to do. Once, Misato asked what he did and he told her it was better that she didn’t know. With NERV’s less then ethical background, Misato dropped he subject and never brought it up. With out a man to serve her womanly needs, she had grown frustrated and edgy even snapping at the MAGI technician Maya. Misato wasn’t a dainty virgin, she liked sex and fun maybe a little more then the next woman. Her lusts had put her in an assortment of different failed relationships that ended far worse then her past and now currant fling with Kaji. With work pilling up and no time for play, Misato’s libido had been running wild. If only she could find a man to take her out for dinner and then give her a night of passion, but the only man in her life was Shinji. The male Evangelion pilot was sweet and caring, it didn’t hurt that he was an awesome cook too. It had even crossed Misato’s mind some lonely nights to go to his room and have her way with him. Those feelings had been crushed down by her sense of responsibility and ethics. Shinji was in her charge and she couldn’t sleep with him no matter how desperate she got. She took a beer out of the fridge and took a small sip to cool her nerves. She pulled the can away when she tasted something odd. Misato was unaware that she had just gulped down something that was going to soon help her satisfy her lust and her hunger all in one go.

You have the following choices:

1. Shinji comes home alone

*Noteb*
2. Shinji and Asuka come home

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chaos (UN: fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057534-Anime-Vore-GTS-GT-Shrinking-Unbirth/cid/298350-Misato-horny-and-hungry