*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1100111-
by sith
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1100111
A collection of Role Plays about some "Fantastic Voyages", written by Sage and me.

A collection of Role Plays about some "Fantastic Voyages", written by Sage and me.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Now here we have a specific item. As the Brief Description told you, this interactive story here is a collection of Role Plays created by Sage - a truly amazing author and good friend - and me, as you might have guessed. And these role plays deal with the theme we all like: stories inspired by movies such as "The Fantastic Voyage" or "Innerspace".
The main characters in this story are Julian Sith (me) and Jon Sage (Sage, of course), with regular appearances of Chris (Jon´s girlfriend) and Japanese beauty Kokoro (Julian´s/my girlfriend). We are practically best friends in this story, but unfortunately, I am the lucky (?) one who always ends up in a shrinking-accident, and to make things worse, destiny leads me to places no man has seen with his own eyes before...inside my pal Jon!
To make everything clear, each story starts with Sage telling the story from his point of view. Then in the next chapter, I describe the situation from my point of view, and so it goes on and on till the story actually ends. That way, we can make the situations we two end up in more interesting, intriguing and effective. Of course, if you really have any interest to join in as well and write a chapter yourself, you are more than welcome! As for the Role Plays Jon and me already created, know that the first choice in those chapters always belongs to either him or me, in order to be able to write the story the way we intended to, but the second chapter provides you with the possibility of showing your ideas. And of course, if you have an original idea for a new storyline, then don´t hesitate and write it down!
Well, then, here are the rules for those attempting to add:
1. NO SEXUAL STUFF. Simple as that.
2. And especially no gay stuff, please.
3. Try to keep the main characters alive, and do not humiliate them in any way! They represent me and Sage, after all.
4. Keep in mind that Julian is always the "prey" or the unlucky one who ends up shrunk and most likely inside Jon. The roles are clearly defined.
5. In case you really want to add to a chapter based on a Role Play Sage and me already created, then you may use the second choice. The first choice is always meant for our ideas.
6. Once the story goes inside Jon, you can make things intersting by providing us with some interesting twists.
7. Most importantly, keep the narrators´ perspectives in mind! First Sage´s point of view, than mine.
8. To everyone: have fun reading our stories! And of course, have also fun adding to them!

And one last thing I would like you to know: in case you are rating AND reviewing this interactive story, always keep in mind that half of it belongs to Sage. So, always review his and my writing.
Well, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1100111-