*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cream's Discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1354564-Cream--Vanillas-Big-Little-Adventure/cid/490485-Creams-Discovery
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1354564
A little rabbit and her mother are about to see things from a whole new perspective!
Chapter #1

Cream's Discovery

    by: TBTabby
Vanilla sat down on the sofa and opened a book. She had just finished her housework, and Cream was still playing outside with Cheese. She welcomed the opportunity to catch up on her reading. Between chores, raising a daughter by herself, and the occasional robot army running amok, Vanilla seldom seemed to be able to find time for Vanilla.

She had barely finished a paragraph when she heard her front door open and a familiar voice call out: "Mommy, look what I found!" She looked up to see her daughter Cream running towards her, her pet Chao Cheese close behind. She was holding an object carefully in her hands, holding it up for her mother to see.

Placing her book down, Vanilla smiled at her daughter. "Hello, dear! What've you got there?" she said, peering down at Cream's hands.

"I found it outside! Isn't it pretty?"

It certainly was, Vanilla thought. Cream was holding a dark blue jewel, and it wasn't a Chaos Emerald. It was a little dirty, but it still shone with an unusual luster. Vanilla stared in amazement.

"Oh, my!" she marveled. "It's lovely!"

"I like it too, Mommy. I want you to have it."

"For me?!" Vanilla was deeply moved by her daughter's generosity. "Oh, sweetie..." She took the jewel and hugged Cream close. "I'll treasure it always!" The heartwarming moment was cut short as the jewel began to glow strangely. Cream, Cheese and Vanilla all stared at the jewel as it glowed brighter and brighter, until it forced them to shield their eyes. Then, with a bright flash, the glow faded and the jewel returned to its normal blue color.

"M-Mommy, what was that?" Cream said fearfully, holding Cheese close.

"I....I don't know..." Vanilla stared at the jewel. "Cream, just where were you playing when you found this?" Maybe it was just the sudden shock, but Vanilla was starting to feel very strange...

You have the following choices:

1. Cream changes size

2. Vanilla changes size

3. They both change size

4. Nothing happens...at first

5. Something else entirely

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TBTabby (UN: tbtabby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TBTabby has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1354564-Cream--Vanillas-Big-Little-Adventure/cid/490485-Creams-Discovery