*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And so it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1360183-Little-Kid-Madness/cid/474262-And-so-it-begins
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1360183
Be either a parent, kid, or babysitter!
Chapter #1

And so it begins

    by: Spartan1156
It was a normal day in the Smith Household, Ed was upstairs, working on his shrinking machine, able to reduce objects, (and organics) to toddler-bite-sized.

That day, Ed and Kathy were about to go on a romantic dinner, and they 'hired' one of the cousins of the family, Erin Johnson, to babysit Eric and Jack.

Ed ran up to his little room, Kathy followed him, mainly because she wanted to see what her husband was up to every day.

"Look Kathy, with this, we could be rich!" Ed touched a panel of buttons as Kathy settled down on a couch placed in front of the device! The device roared to life, as Ed jumped forward to get Kathy out of the way, it fired!

Oh crap, someone entered the door right after the parents got their berings...

You have the following choices:

1. stay with the shrunken Parents POV

3. Jack Smith's POV

4. Eric Smith's POV

5. Erin Johnson's POV

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spartan1156 (UN: colonelnj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spartan1156 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1360183-Little-Kid-Madness/cid/474262-And-so-it-begins