*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Zach
  2. Shrunk in the Bathroom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1389263-Shrinking-at-Sanderfield-Middle/cid/498906-Zach
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1389263
You shrink in your middle school in the boys bathroom. Anything is allowed!
This choice: Zach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Zach

    by: Little Man
Zach comes in the bathroom. You dive out of the way of his massive Rainbow flip-flops as he heads to the urinal. You realize that you will need help to get out of this situation, so you approach Zach. You look up at the giant. His monumental legs stretch all the way up past his shorts to his firm butt cheeks, to his back, and finally, craning your neck, you see the back of his head. Wow, he's huge. You run between his legs, stopping in front of him. You jump up and down and yell, trying to get his attention. Your foot touches a puddle of water and slip down into the base of the urinal. "Oh crap," you think. You hear a zip sound as Zach unzips his shorts. You scream and shout, vainly trying to get his attention as he pulls out a mammoth cock. A yellow stream of piss shoots out of his slit and it thunders against the wall of the urinal. You try to scramble up the ledge of the urinal to escape the uncomming torrent of liquid. It almost reaches you,but goes down the drain instead. That was close! You look up as Zach tucks his cock back in his pants. He looks down for a moment and something catches his eye. "Matt?" He squats down and plucks you from the urinal. "Wh-what happened?" he stammers. "I don't know," you answer, "I went to the bathroom and now I'm just. . . tiny." The last bell rings. "We have to leave now," Zach says, "Where can I put you?"

You have the following choices:

1. In his pants!

2. In his pocket.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Little Man (UN: vanillaice365 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Little Man has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1389263-Shrinking-at-Sanderfield-Middle/cid/498906-Zach