*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421221-Naruto-Tickling-Story/cid/563893-Start-Up-the-Torture
by wizkid
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1421221
This Fanfiction, in which the characters of Naruto Shippuden get tickled
This choice: ....feet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Start Up the Torture

    by: Jun Kapow
Sakura shivered against the chill. It was summer, which meant that the air conditioning was way low, as everyone wished to escape the heat. Sakura could feel one bare foot, and the other was in a nylon stocking, stretched very thin on her foot. Sakura struggled more, only to find her upperbody strength drained (Note that Naruto's ropes only drains energy from parts of her body so that she doesn't pass out). Naruto's fingers wiggle and dart around both of Sakura's feet, raising shrieks and forced laughs from the poor girl. Naruto's short yet sharp nails traced up Sakura's feet, on nylon and bare skin. Sakura instinctively jerked, but could only wobble her foot slightly. The tears streaming down her face did not help the chill. Sakura thought the nylon would provide (very) little protection. Instead, it made the tickling worse. Sakura laughed hysterically, a smile stuck on her face.

Finally, Naruto stopped momentarily. He seemed to be puzzled. He walked up to Sakura's upperbody, and Sakura stopped herself from shuddering and making a dead giveaway that her upperbody, especially her armpits, were more ticklish than her feet. Instead of mad tickling, Naruto just ran one finger from Sakura's thigh to her armpit and mused aloud, "Sakura, you're a ticklish girl, but what tickles more, your bare feet or the nylon?"

After a twenty minute test, Naruto came to the conclusion that it would just be better to keep the one nylon and one bare. Sakura still bucked and squealed as Naruto kept on tickling her. With her weakened arms and legs, Sakura mustered no resistance as Naruto pulled her toes apart and tickled the tenderest of flesh between them. Sakura's bucking and pulling at the ropes left her practically paralyzed, and gave her no option but to lay there and endure the tickle torture with no resistance. Naruto pulled some tripwire from his ninja pouch and cruelly exploited Sakura's ticklishness in between her toes. Finally, exhausted from laughing, 20 minutes in, Sakura's lungs gave out and she fell unconscious

Whenever Sakura awoke, she was in a different place, probably some cave, judging by the temperature. Sakura looked at the entrance and only saw rushing water.
"We're in a cavern behind the waterfall. Cool, huh?"
Sakura knew it was Naruto, but she looked around, straining her eyes against the lanterns Naruto put up, but saw nothing. Sakura was now in only her skimpy bra and 1-inch-from-being-a-thong panties, leaving her even more exposed than before. Her sexy, smooth, bare legs were exposed.

Sakura instantly blushed after she realized just how naked she was. There was a tiny amount of cloth that made the biggest difference now, but she soon forgot about it after she remembered the threats that she would be tickled.
Even if Sakura couldn't see Naruto, she heard him, so she called out, "Oh, come on Naruto, you've had your fun, please don't tickle me!"
Naruto's voice replied, "Yes, I have, but <i>they</i> haven't!"

Sakura heard footsteps, wondering just how bad this situation is, and then she saw....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ino and the other Leaf Rookie girls!

2. An army of shadow clones!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jun Kapow (UN: whiety-chan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wizkid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421221-Naruto-Tickling-Story/cid/563893-Start-Up-the-Torture