*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Road Trip
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1435185-Road-Trip/cid/540361-Road-Trip
by Joel34
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1435185
3 Very close friends get a lot Closer as they go on a unique roadtrip.
Chapter #1

Road Trip

    by: Joel34
"Alright!" Jack groans as he dumps the last of the bags onto the back of the van. You guys had finally raised the money to go on the biggest road trip of your lives. You had an old van with a bed, kitchenette and hidden toilet. Paint was peeling both inside and out, but it was enough to keep you safe as you drove across country.

Jack was 22 years old, he was a hairy, chunky boy. He wasn't very well kept, but horny as hell.
Chad was your roomate from college, he was 21 years old, blonde, athletic man with little to no hygiene.

"C'mon lets do this" Chad groans, extending a fist. You and Sam step up, extending fists as well. "One, Two Three!" you all shake fists in a rock off. Painfully, the other two have scissors while your pathetic paper hangs in the air. You have to sit in the middle from now on.

All three of you say your goodbyes before clambering into the car. You land on the worn seat, adjusting yourself into the middle. With a thump, Chad's ass slams down on your hand. "Dude," you say as he sits on your fingers, pins and needles beginning to tingle. Chad just smiles a crooked smile before lifting his cheek to the side, his ass is firmly defined by his tight construction shorts.

It starts with a jolt before peeling away from your driveway. Chad Cranks the volume as Jack drives. The heat builds up in the cabin, and the three of you find there is less room than you were anticipating. After a couple of hours you need to stretch, but endless highway is unforgiving. Wind ruffles through the cabin, blowing the hair on Jack's body. He is in a pair of shorts and a singlet. A thick, distinctive smell of sweat and body odour wafts over your nostrils. "Oh Jack that's gross, why didnt you shower?" Chad groans. Jack smiles and tips his trucker hat back "Well guys, we'll all have to get used to each others stink, we're getting a lot closer over the next couple of months."

Chad and you both laugh. Chad peels off his tshirt, sitting only in a pair of tiny cargo construction shorts. He wraps some sunglasses around his face "alright, i guess i'll get used to your stink, but have a guess what you'll both have to deal with!" You look at him inquisitively as he arches to the side, his ass pointed at you, a hot puff of air rips out from his cheeks, the smell is horrid. All three of you cough and laugh at the same time, all the while worrying about what this trip will bring

"Man this is cramped, It sucks being middle, cant we swap for a bit chad?" you groan as you feel sweat drip off Chad's arm onto your own. Jack doesnt take his eyes of the road as he smiles "That is why i bought this" he reaches into the glovebox.

Inside he retrieves a thin metal wristband. "Person in the middle has to wear it, prevents us getting too cramped. "Sweet!" you say as you grab the band, slipping it over your hand you ask Jack "How does it stop us being cramped?"

Jack smiles his pearly teeth through his gruff facial hair before giving you a wink. In that instant the world feels strange as you begin to change. You feel yourself shrinking. Jack catches a glance at you "see, told you there would be more room" You now sit between your huge friends at a height of 3 feet tall. BOth men stretch their legs out, the fat from their asses getting scarily close. Looking up you see the hairy armpit of jack grasp the back of the seat, his fingers move to the back of Chad's hair. Both flash each other a strange look. Sitting in the enormous cabin, you worry about what will happen next,

You have the following choices:

1. Travelling at 3 ft tall

2. You pull over at night

3. Chad makes you shrink more

4. Jack makes you shrink more

5. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joel34 (UN: joel34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joel34 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1435185-Road-Trip/cid/540361-Road-Trip