*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537854-Big-furs-little-furs/cid/659480-Prey-species-are-the-giants-predator-species-a
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1537854
The macrofurs decide that the smaller furs deserve some attention.
This choice: Prey species are the giants, predator species are small.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Prey species are the giants, predator species a...

    by: Kiddiny
Thooms can be heard throughout the land as the massive forms of herbivores thunder throughout the world. In some areas, cities of lowly lions, tigers, bears and many others surrounded. In others, villages that used to contain powerful tribes are now at the mercy of what they used to kill for food. Those once called "Prey" are out for their revenge. Well, at least some of them are.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." Speaks a rather massive lapine to the husky in his handpaw, "if anything, you're probably safer with me than in the city, the others seem to be enjoying our newfound height a little too much..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Move on to someone else.

*Noteb*
3. Something else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kiddiny (UN: kiddinz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiddiny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537854-Big-furs-little-furs/cid/659480-Prey-species-are-the-giants-predator-species-a