*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the beggining of our story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561555-Pokemon-Trasnformation/cid/692943-the-beggining-of-our-story
Rated: E · Interactive · Entertainment · #1561555
You are a kid who is late to something. Chances are, you wont arrive as a kid.
Chapter #1

the beggining of our story

    by: yoshimaster
You begin to worry as you keep nervously glancing at your watch.
Holding your shiny black camera in your hand, you rush through a local park, and dash across the street.

You see, you're about to be late for an appointment. You recently moved to the city of New York, and you have an interview to be an assistant photographer.
As a 16 year old boy, you don't have a car yet. This is the best job around, and you can't afford to miss it.

That is, not if you don't want to earn the money for one of those brand new Playstation fives..............
Quickly, you turn the corner and jab the walk button on a traffic light impatiently. You'll never make it to the interview at this rate!

You start to think angrily to yourself. How come your alarm clock had to be broken this morning? Seriously, it's the year 2019............ you'd think that technology would be better by now for alarm clocks.

You then sigh to yourself. Who are you kidding? Who cares about alarm clocks? Suddenly, a horn snaps you out of your train of thought.
"Move it kid!" a driver calls impatiently. "Are you gonna cross the street or not?!"

You shake your head, and scold yourself as you scury across the street. How come you always seemed to do that? Every time something important was happening, you somehow always found yourself daydreaming. Anyway, no time to worry about that now. Only 15 minutes till the appointment, and you still had a couple of blcks to go.

Suddenly, you see a thin space between two buildings. Perfect! A shortcut! You'll be on time for sure now!
As you approach this alleyway, you notice it seems kind of dark.............. and spooky. Maybe you shouldn't go down the alleyway..............?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yoshimaster (UN: yoshimaster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
yoshimaster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561555-Pokemon-Trasnformation/cid/692943-the-beggining-of-our-story