*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Salia the green dragon
  2. The Dragon
  3. New Arrival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562917-The-Prisoner/cid/1780042-Salia-the-green-dragon
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1562917
A young slave encounters another prisoner in the castle that isn't human!
This choice: green scales. It's a female crying from the torture and pain.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Salia the green dragon

    by: Unknown
...green scales. It was lying on its side, its back to him. Felix heard it crying softly, and he noticed some of its green scales were missing, like they'd been torn off. Somehow, he thought the crying sounded feminine, but also young, about his age. He pushed the cart into the cell, watching the dragon with confusion, caution, and sadness due to its crying. Felix glanced over his shoulder and noticed the guards were watching him, probably to make sure he didn't try anything like trying to free and escape with the dragon. The boy kept walking until he reached a long scratch in the ground, made by guards to show where the dragon's reach could go to. Felix stopped and shoved the cart over the line.

When he did, the dragon suddenly turned and looked at him. Irven was stunned by the bright gold eyes staring right at him, dripping tears. Even though it was a giant lizard, Felix somehow could tell the dragon was female when he saw her eyes.

"Who are you?" a quiet, scared voice murmured.

Felix looked surprised, but realized the dragoness was talking with her mind to him.

"I'm Felix, a slave here," he replied.

"Hey, what are you doing?" the guards asked. "What are you talking to?"

The dragoness looked at the guards and growled, then turned her eyes back to Felix.

"We can talk more later, if they aren't listening," she said. "I'm Salia."

Felix nodded slightly, and motioned towards the cart. The dragoness slowly rolled over so her belly faced the door and Felix, and reached one talon into the cart. Felix stopped to watch her for a bit, as she took pieces of meat and ate them quickly, and saw the look of disgust when she tasted the food. Felix left the cell, surprised he wasn't dead. As the guards closed the door, he wondered when he could get a chance to talk with Salia longer....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The next day, they can talk longer

*Noteb*
2. It takes a while, and by then, she is very injured by more torture

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bruce Lee Gifford Jr. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562917-The-Prisoner/cid/1780042-Salia-the-green-dragon