*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a kitsune
  2. Other Large Monsters
  3. New Arrival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562917-The-Prisoner/cid/1032614-a-kitsune
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1562917
A young slave encounters another prisoner in the castle that isn't human!
This choice: a kitsune  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

a kitsune

    by: Unknown
Lord William grinned before he told young Felix what kind of creature was inside of the giant wooden crate. "It is a kitsune slave." Lord William said, a wicked grin on his face as he stared at the cage.

"Er...what is that, Master?" Felix asked, not quite sure what a kitsune was.

Lord William rolled his eyes, but he stayed his hand. If the slave was going to be taking care of the beast, he would need to know about it first. "A kitsune is a spiritual fox that has multiple tails. The most one can have is nine, and it is said that these so called Nine Tailed Foxes have enough magical power to be considered a god. This one is still in it's infancy, luckily for me, otherwise it would have been impossible for General Ethan to have captured it as easily as he had. It is still relatively weak, to the point where my mages are able to keep it's powers subdued." Lord William said. At another blank look on Felix's face, Lord William had to resist another urge to hit the slave. It was more expensive getting another slave to replace a dead one than it was to waste a few moments warning the slave so he doesn't die in the first place. "A kitsunes basic and most powerful power is it's Fox Fire. The kitsune can make it appear anywhere near it's body, and can throw it at anything it deems as an enemy. A kitsune may also have a separate power depending on how many tails it has." Lord William said before he turned around and started to walk away. "This is the cart that holds the beast's meal. You will feed it three times a day, and then return to your other duties." Lord William said as he pointed towards the cart before he left without another word. After all, why should a lord say goodbye to his slaves?

Felix stared at the cart and the door, and waited until the guards that were forcing the kitsune into the other cage. After the guards all left, one of them jerked his thumb towards the door, signaling Felix that it was time for him to do his job. Felix gulped, and started to push the cart into the cage. Felix was looking everywhere for the kitsune, and his eyes fell on what seemed to be a giant lump of white fur. Felix stopped dead in his tracks as he stared at the giant fox lift it's head and look at Felix. It snorted, causing Felix to jump in fright. Then it was making a weird noise. It took Felix a little while before he figured out that the kitsune was laughing.

"Entirely different from the earlier humans. What is your purpose here?" The kitsune said, though it's mouth never moved.

Felix could tell from the voice alone that it was...

You have the following choices:

1. A female kitsune.

*Noteb*
2. A male kitsune.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bruce Lee Gifford Jr. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562917-The-Prisoner/cid/1032614-a-kitsune