*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A day at the movies
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607866-In-the-movies-2Big-screen-debut/cid/775201-A-day-at-the-movies
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607866
A sequel to "In the movies."
Chapter #1

A day at the movies

    by: evil dude
You walk out of the hot sun-baked parking lot and into the cool movie theater. It didn't look that big on the outside, but the inside is huge. You walk over to the center of the room where the counter is. You buy your ticket to the movie you want to see(Strangely, this theater is playing several old classic movies along with the new ones. They are even showing some XXX movies! A special promotion perhaps?) along with all the snacks 10 bucks will buy(Not alot with your bucket of popcorn that cost you $5). You thank the lady at the counter and walk down the dimly lit hallway that leads to your movie. You walk into theater 3 and walk down the rows of seats looking for a good place to sit. You see an empty chair up front and quickly sit down in it. "This must be my lucky day." You say as you watch the screen light up as the previews start to play. You munch on your popcorn as you gaze excitedly at the screen. Suddenly it shines bright enough to light up the whole room. People gasp in shock and shield their eyes as the brightness envelops the walls and ceiling. You get up from your seat and stare in shock at whats happing around you. You are so amazed that you don't even realise the light is pulling you towards the movie screen. The last thing that passed through your mind before you are pulled into the movie is:"How can this be happening again?"

Let's start with the rating of your desired movie this time, shall we?

You have the following choices:

1. G

2. PG

3. PG-13

4. R

5. XXX

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 evil dude (UN: evilguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
evil dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607866-In-the-movies-2Big-screen-debut/cid/775201-A-day-at-the-movies