*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635853-Bodies-Inc/cid/1356196-Standard-Transformation
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1635853
Welcome to Bodies Incorporated, your one stop shop for all your transformation needs.
This choice: Standard Transformation  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Standard Transformation

    by: Woogie, Destroyer of Worlds
You look over the list of things they do here at Bodies Inc., which is displayed behind the receptionist and reads more like a menu at a Burger King, listing off specials and features. "Well, I'm not planning to go on vacation, nor do I have any unruly kids..." You were still a bit nervous about doing this, so were rambling on, trying to make small talk with Carol. "I'm also not mourning anyone, and the idea of renting out my body..." you shudder, "...just feels creepy, but I promised myself I'd do this, to see if I could get myself out of this funk I've been in."

"Well, it's alright, sir. You can relax. I'll help you through the process, and Dr. Ferns well take good care of you. She's been at this for years now, and has perfected the technology. You're in good hands..." She puts her hand on your shoulder.

"A... Alright."

"Now, it sounds like you need our standard package. This package has no pomp or circumstance. You tell us what you want, and if we can do it, we'll do it. Now, I'll give you a moment to look over the menu here and choose what primary package you want, then we'll discuss the details later."

Looking at the packages in the standard section, you see all kinds of neat but bizarre options, but then you narrow your eye to five possibilities. Finally, you signal to Carol you are ready to make a choice.

You pick:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Woogie, Destroyer of Worlds (UN: stabatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635853-Bodies-Inc/cid/1356196-Standard-Transformation