*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not a Typical Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677681-Small-World-of-Anime/cid/891526-Not-a-Typical-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1677681
What happens when an anime guy is shrunken and transported...to YOUR world?
Chapter #1

Not a Typical Day

    by: Dark_Lord
Your name is Scott and you’re a typical teenager with a typical life. You live with a normal family and go to a normal high school. Your interests include hanging out with your friends, playing video games, and most of all, watching anime. Anime was a popular thing where you lived; almost everyone at school was interested in it. It was common for you and a friend to suddenly start a conversation involving anime. You were no otaku, but you did occasionally buy manga or a DVD set.

You also had another interest; size changing. Every time you surfed the Internet, you would always visit your favorite macro sites. There were always new stories to read and pictures to see. You especially liked material involving anime characters. There was just something about your favorite anime characters being tiny and at the mercy of a gigantic world that amused you.

Today you were walking home from school on what appeared to be another normal day. After saying bye to your friends, you headed into your house and up to your room. After tossing your backpack on the floor, you slumped onto your couch and relaxed. As you stared up at your ceiling fan, you wondered what you should do.

“Hmm…I could play that new game I got today.” you say as you glance over at your console. “There’s also that anime series I’ve almost finished. …oh, I wonder if any of my sites have been updated!” You get up off the couch and make your way over to your personal computer. As you approach it, something else catches your eye. You glance over at your TV and see that it’s turned on and displaying a white screen. “What the-?” you mumble as you look down at your feet. The remote wasn’t on the floor so you hadn’t stepped on it. You look back at the television to see the screen begin to glow brighter. The white light slowly begins to fill the room and something clicks in your head.

“Oh crap! I read about this! This is what happens just before an unexpecting victim is shrunken and sent to an anime world!” Your eyes widen as you start to back away from the glowing TV. You accidentally trip over your feet and land hard on the floor. You don’t take the time to nurse your hurting butt as you crawl away from the television. “Please no! I like my life; I don’t want to leave it!” you tell the strange phenomenon, but it’s only response is an increase in brightness. You whimper as you shield your eyes; the white light consuming you.

…and then it retracts. The light zooms back into the TV and disappears. You slowly open your eyes and look around, expecting everything to be huge. Nothing has changed, however. You’re still in your room and the TV is turned off. You at it blankly for a few moments before you begin to laugh hysterically.

“Oh wow…did I really just do that?” you ask yourself as you chuckle some more. You get back to your feet and rub your sore buttocks. You feel incredibly stupid and are glad no one is currently home. Being sent to another world? Being shrunk? Like that could ever happen…

However, unbeknownst to you, it had happened. Your room now had an uninvited visitor. A very small visitor. To start; what anime is this person from?

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto

2. Fullmetal Alchemist

3. Soul Eater

4. Dragonball Z

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dark_Lord (UN: dark_lord666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dark_Lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677681-Small-World-of-Anime/cid/891526-Not-a-Typical-Day