*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introducing the beginning of a power
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1688146-Swappers-life/cid/912307-Introducing-the-beginning-of-a-power
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1688146
Joseph and Natalie, step-siblings, can swap clothes, body parts and desires with others.
Chapter #1

Introducing the beginning of a power

    by: Federation
Joseph Cobbler lived with his step sister Natalie, his father Thomas and his step mother Cassandra in a small three bedroom apartment just above a furniture store on main street. While Joseph got along fine with his step sister, he was almost always at odds with his step mother. She was convinced that he was a bad influence on her daughter and refused to ever see anything good in him. Joseph's Father, Thomas, on the other hand was deeply in love with Cassandra and so Joseph refrained from placing himself between them.

Joseph attended a different high school than his step sister and he worked part time after school at the bookstore at the mall. Cassandra insisted that Natalie not have a part time job so as to focus on her schoolwork. Instead Natalie spent much of her extra time hanging out with friends or visiting with Joseph at the bookstore.

It was during one of her visits to Joseph's place of work that both Joseph and Natalie were somehow gained a strange new power.

They now found themselves able to, at will, swap body parts, clothes or desires between themselves and another person. The catch being that either just themselves and the other person were aware of the changes (everyone else finding them to be perfectly normal) or everyone else was aware of the changes but themselves and the other victim fully oblivious.

~*~


Natalie found herself a bit depressed after the school day so she went to hang out with Joseph while he worked, always finding that spending time with him cheered her up. As she strolled into the store, Joseph's manager had just finished telling Joseph that he needed someone to cover for Nicole, one of the other employees, that evening as she had called in sick.

"Hey Natalie!" greeted Joseph, as his manager bounded over to help a customer, "Tell dad I'll be home later tonight. I'm covering for Nicole again."

"Again? She sure seems to get sick often," replies Natalie.

"Yeah well, what can you do?" Joseph replies, turning to a pile of books that he starts to put on the shelves.

"Well, well, well," smirks the voice of Lita Nu, "Still dating your sister Jo?"

"Go fuck yourself," hisses Natalie, "He's just my step brother."

"Well aren't we protective," grins Lita, "Besides, I wasn't talking to you."

"What do you want Lita?" asks Joseph.

"I was interested in purchasing a book from your quaint little store. Also in asking you to the Christmas dance on Friday," she coos to Joseph, stepping between him and Natalie.

"And why would I want to go with you?" he snaps back.

"Well, Its either that or little Miss incest here," she returns.

After this stinging remark…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1688146-Swappers-life/cid/912307-Introducing-the-beginning-of-a-power