*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wayne,7
  2. Growing feet
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1722153-Growing-boy-feet/cid/1212844-Wayne7
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1722153
You are a boy and all of a sudden your feet start to grow,have fun
This choice: Wayne,7  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wayne,7

    by: Unknown
Wayne is in his second grade class. He’s sitting in the back wearing his size 6 converse. He begins to feel an intense pressure in his feet, followed by a loud “POP!” Wayne looks down, and sees his shoes in tatters on the floor. Shocked, he gets up and bolts out of the classroom.

Wayne runs out the door, his now size 8 feet flopping against the ground. With every step, he feels like its getting harder and harder to walk as he's not used to his new foot size. He walks off the School property, and decides to cut through the middle school to get home. Since the middle schoolers are at recess, no one would see him.

As Wayne rushes through the halls, his feet making a slapping sound every time they hit the floor, he walks by a young, 13 year old 8th grade with size 10 feet, Harry. Harry is a nerdy brown haired boy who is sitting up against the lockers, his brown hair covering his face. Wayne rushes past him, shooting him a couple looks. Harry looks up and sees Wayne’s size 9 feet, but says nothing about it and returns to his book.

As Harry is reading, his converse sneakers begin to feel tight. He slides his pencil into his shoe and scratches his foot, seeing if its just irritated. Despite this scratch, the pressure not only remains, it intensifies.
"Weird..." Harry says, putting the book down. He looks at his feet and can see the fabric of the shoes shifting, he begins to feel more pain in his feet, as little bulges of toes appear on the plastic tip. "Oh god, whats happening!" Harry says, worried. He watches as the plastic begins to stretch, giving his toes more and more detail. Meanwhile, he can see the fabric on the sides of his shoes expanding and inflating, and his heel pushing against the back of the shoe.

Wayne, meanwhile, is just making it to the final door he has to walk out. He is clumsily tripping over his size 11 feet as he makes it to the door, he opens it and steps outside. As he walks outside, he runs into a couple of sixth graders, who give him dirty looks.

You have the following choices:

1. Follow Wayne

*Noteb*
2. Follow Harry

*Noteb*
3. The Sixth Graders mess with him

*Noteb*
4. They ignore him, but their feet begin to row

*Noteb*
5. Other?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1722153-Growing-boy-feet/cid/1212844-Wayne7