*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723263-Breast-and-other-expansion-stories/cid/990533-The-begining
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1723263
This is a story about what would happen if you could change women's body.
Chapter #1

The begining

    by: justaguy
Yesterday night, Andrew saw a shooting star and wished for a power. A power with he could modify females bodies. Then the shooting star vanished and a voice told him that, he might use it carefully. He can modify any female by looking at them and think about what would happen to her. Also he can hear the girls thoughts he is looking at but not thoughts that may reveal feelings.

Monday morning -- Classroom.

Andrew was sitting in his desk. The lesson was about to start.
"What a weird dream I had..." he was thinking about what had happened yesterday.
- Hi Andrew! - A female voice interrupted him in the concentration. As he looked up he saw Zoe bent over his table. He couldn't ignore the deep cleavage that Zoe's V-cut shirt revealed. He quickly looked at her face as he didn't see anything.
- Oh, morning Zoe. - Zoe sits next to Andrew. That's why they used to talk a lot even during the lessons.
- So, are you doing anything at the weekend?
- Well, no. - Answered Andrew.
- Would you like to come with us to the pool?
- "With us" ?
- Well Jill is coming too.
- I see. Well, sure.
- Okay then! "Yes he is coming with us!"
- Why are you so happy about it?
- Huh? What are you talking about? "What is he talking about? It's like he could hear what I'm thinking..."
- N-never mind. "It's like what the voice said; I can hear her thoughts! Let's see..."




You have the following choices:

1. ...listen to her thoughts more!"

2. ...stop being nosy!"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 justaguy (UN: andrew97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
justaguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723263-Breast-and-other-expansion-stories/cid/990533-The-begining