*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. SE
  2. The diaper grew
  3. Yes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1735359-A-magical-day/cid/2842321-SE
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lewok
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1735359
A day to alter reality however you want how will you change it?
This choice: SE  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

SE

    by: Evtrax
Melissa, a bit wiser than her son, made a two-fold wish, "I wish every diaper I wore had the power to grant my wishes, and that no wishes granted by the magic diapers would be twisted like in the monkey's paw." Whatever power that gave the diapers there power did so, but since it was a bit offended by her assumption and by having that particular path of fun closed to it decided to make one extra change. It made the world childish, and now no one would be mentally older than a toddler. School replaced by daycare and all that stuff (author note: This type of story is my favorite here).

Missy (once Melissa) giggled a bit as she knew her wish had come true. She toddled back to Logan's room, and saw her son crawl out of the bathroom dripping wet. She giggled and dried off her son and diapered him, all the while the teenager sucked his thumb. She then noticed the clock, and with a bit of struggle realized it was time for Logan's school and her work

She lisped to her son, "Time for daycare Wogan." Logan groaned and whined, "Mommy." Missy was unmovable and said, "Me haveta go ta work." Logan crawled and Missy toddled to the car. Missy strapped her son in and then herself in. No one was surprised at the sight of an adult woman and a teenager in car seats because it was normal. Adults toddled and teens crawled down the street, and the only clothing most people wore was a diaper. There was the occasional frilly dress, pair of overalls and nakie person, but those were normal as well. Missy sucked her driving pacifier, not knowing she had doomed the world to an eternity of diapers.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. follow missy

*Noteb*
2. follow logan, or rather Wogan

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Evtrax (UN: evtrax at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lewok has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1735359-A-magical-day/cid/2842321-SE