*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cindy's Virtual World
  2. The Story Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738841-Virtually-a-Goddess/cid/1155004-Cindys-Virtual-World
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1738841
You and your girlfriend decide to have some fun in virtual reality, but SHE is in control!
This choice: Cindy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cindy's Virtual World

    by: scriptboy
Cindy leads you into a large building which looks like a warehouse on the outside. On the inside, there is total darkness. Immediately inside the door, she leads you two a small room where there are two lounge chairs. You get into one lounge chair, she gets in the other. Unfortunately, she has a complete set of controls by her chair, and you only have a joystick.

“Now, slip into the orange jumpsuit!” she says, pointing to the suit that is hanging from the hanger on the wall.

You put on the suit, which makes you look like you’re about to go skydiving. She also puts on a suit, but hers is blue.

“Now put on the gloves, the helmet, the shoes, and the microphone” she instructed.

You see the items on the small table before you. You put on these weird looking gloves, helmet, shoes and a microphone which is attached to the helmet.

You realize that the suits, the gloves, shoes, and so on are completely covered with special sensors which can register every move you make.

“There! The computer has you locked in and registers every move you make!” Cindy says. “Now look into the visor on the helmet!”

A screen lights up in your helmet. This is everything you see from this point forward. Suddenly, you see Cindy standing before you, but she looks like bigger… taller.

“There! Welcome to my virtual reality, Tom!” she says.

“So… What are we going to do now?” you respond.

“Well, Tom… Since we both love to compete in so many things, I figured we could play on opposing sports teams of our dreams! The difference is, we can have players on our teams who are as big or as small as we like!”

“We… we can?” you gulp.

Suddenly, the darkness around you has changed. You find yourself standing on a large grassy field, which is located in the center of a stadium!

“WHOA!” you gasp. The stadium is packed with people! The crowd is cheering you on from all sides! There are hundreds… no… THOUSANDS of people sitting in the seats! They are looking at you! Not only that, but… you’re wearing some sort of uniform as well!

“Hey! What… what’s going on?”

Cindy just smiles as she folds her arms before her chest. Not only is she also looking taller and bigger, but she is also wearing a uniform, and there are several other women standing behind her who are dressed wearing the same uniform as her!

“Look closely, Tom! I thought you would have figured it out by now…”

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738841-Virtually-a-Goddess/cid/1155004-Cindys-Virtual-World