*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1756714-Pool-side-fun/cid/QZCHDRJS8-In-the-body-of-the-fat-girl
by fishi
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1756714
shrunken at the local pool. hottest day of the year and surrounded by beautiful girls
This choice: in the body of the fat girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In the body of the fat girl

    by: DielloB
Unfortunately, right beneath Jake, the chubby girl was surfacing, and taking a breath a bit too early—meaning that her mouth was open, letting in not just water, but him! She didn't choke, but the water flowed down her throat effortlessly. Jake had a little bit more resistance, but her tongue wasn't exactly the best surface to grab onto, so after some frictionless scrambling he fell down her gullet as well, while she took a few breaths and continued swimming around the pool, none the wiser.

Jake, meanwhile, had fallen right into a personal pool of his own—the chubby girl's spacious stomach. Fortunately, with his power he had nothing to fear from the gastric acids around him, unlike the remnants of her meal that surrounded him. Climbing onto a half-melted pancake, he gazed up and around at the dimly-lit space... it wasn't too bad, actually. He could say that about a lot of the stomach's he's been in, admittedly.

So, what was his plan now? Would he just stay in here until the girl's body did its own thing? Would he try climbing back up her throat? Make a beeline to leave through her rear? Or, perhaps, try and see how much of this chubby girl's insides he could roam around in?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DielloB (UN: dellobenetto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fishi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1756714-Pool-side-fun/cid/QZCHDRJS8-In-the-body-of-the-fat-girl