*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Inexplicably Long Introduction...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757143-Stranded-An-Interstellar-WG-Story/cid/1065432-The-Inexplicably-Long-Introduction
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1757143
A story of an alien indulging in Earth's customs. Emphasis on indulge.
Chapter #1

The Inexplicably Long Introduction...

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Space, as Captain Kirk might put it, "the Final Frontier".

Or in regards to today's traffic in the Saxxonian Galaxy, it may as well have been just a huge parking lot.

In the three dimensions of travel, one can either go forwards, backwards, upwards or downwards. Maybe even diagonally if you've got one of those new Mustangs. But according to the Driver's Manual of the Galaxy(ies), initiating a criss-cross maneuver in a non-maneuvering zone was a penalty of 5000 credits, money that Meitnerium didn't quite care to cough up.

"Great Faith!" she shouted at the Volkswagen in front, who had stopped prematurely with plenty more room to scoot forward into the lane. On the fender, the words "student" and "driver" did little to ease the hotheaded girl's rage. She slammed both hands down on her Porschette's horn in fury and started beating on the steering wheel. Finally she could get moving! Her slender foot pumped a little fuel into the modest sports vehicle before having to immediately stomp on the break pedal again.

The young metalean fumed; she had been dealing with this bozo for thirty minutes now! It was obvious that it was his first time driving, but he could have picked a better place to start out than the inter-frickin'-stellar highway! Had there been room to get out on the highway, or breathable air, this joker would be getting the beating of a lifetime! Fortunately for him, there wasn't. And she wouldn't. Meitnerium of the Metalement Galaxy would just have to be patient; which wasn't one of her strong suits.

She roared from behind the sound-proofed glass of her car, making the most disturbing and animalistic faces as she voiced her disapproval of the kid ahead of her. She could see the driver, a teenaged boy of Willixian descent, check his rearview mirror meekly; his face twisted in horror at the deranged madwoman and her frightening expressions. He mouthed his apologies and allowed her to pass him vertically, lowering his own vehicle slightly so that she may pass without skimming the hood of her car on the lane of traffic overhead.

"Well thank Faith!" Meitnerium spat as she shot the kid a proverbial bird. Her lead foot syndrome flaring up again as she sped past the other drivers with blatant disregard for traffic laws. Checking her mirrors to see if she had an out, the young driver quickly turned onto the road to Steez Technical School. Thanks to that little jerkface wanna-be driver, she was going to be late to first period.

Not long after, Meitnerium's target was within sight. She turned up the shields, pumped the gas, and turned on the AC in preparation for entering the atmosphere. There was the traditional gravitational speedbump which she had grown accustomed to, then like any good driver does, she turned down the gravity to neutral so as not to stress the tires before speeding down the ramp to Steez Tech. As a planet solely dedicated to education and whatnot, it was relatively small in circumference with a large building pillaring from the ground. But all that meant was a five minute drive to the surface and about a thirty minute elevator ride to reach her first period.

The young student groaned as she rolled onto the parking lot, keeping her foot on the breaks as she slowed in velocity. "Man, that fat bitch is gonna kill me." Meitnerian cursed under her breath as she searched the expansive lot for a space to park, "What is, this my fifth time being late?"

With some luck, she managed to find a decent space about ten minutes walking distance from the entrance, it was beter than nothing. So, bidding adieu to her fuzzy dice and zebra-print seat covers, Meitnerium grabbed her things, opened the door, and started hoofing it through the parking lot.

With her tan cardigan, jeans, and flats, Meitnerium looked every bit the "college girl" role one might expect. She held her purse in the crevice of her elbow, which held her cosmetology nook and thusly allowed her to touch up her makeup with her free hands as she trekked towards class. Yep, every bit the college student. Everything except the fact that her skin was the softest shade of green and the antennae that bobbed from the top of her head.

It wasn't a bad thing. A lot of species out there had stranger colors to their skin -orange, red, blurple- and her whole family, better yet, her whole species had green pigmintation to their skin. The only real problem there was for a metalean was finding clothes that went well with their particular shade of the color. But fortunately, she had been blessed with long, ivory hair and deep amber eyes to accentuate her beauty and thus opening up her options in clothing. She was also graced with small antennae, an almost universal attraction in her species save for a few perverts with weird fetishes. They dangled and bobbed cutely from their stalks rooted in her soft white locks, squishy to the touch yet with a hint of firmness; leading to a universally agreed hottie.

So yeah, everything was cool.

You have the following choice:

1. So yeah, continue...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757143-Stranded-An-Interstellar-WG-Story/cid/1065432-The-Inexplicably-Long-Introduction