*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785701-Johns-Vore-Adventure/cid/1127182-The-Beginning
by JDog
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1785701
A boy named John travels into a strange world and meets a Naga (could you add a few)
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: JDog
It was one sunny afternoon and john was waking up from a dream he had. In the dream he met a naga with red hair white skin and a white ribbon. John said who was that girl? Hmm I guess I have to dream some more to find out. I guess I will go exploring today I need to get my flashlight. He got his flashlight and ran down stairs and out the door into the woods as he was walking in the woods it started to get dark and it rained. He saw a cave and ran into it to stay dry. John said hmmm doesn’t look like any bears or bats live in here. I’m going to go deeper so right after he said that rock slide happened and blocked the cave entrance so he was trapped. John said well I guess I can’t turn back now ok let’s go. He turns his flashlight on and went deeper into the cave as he went further in the cave he saw a giant hole with a pink glow in it. John said so what do I do jump in or stay and go deeper?

You have the following choices:

1. Jump in.

2. go deeper.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JDog (UN: jdogg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785701-Johns-Vore-Adventure/cid/1127182-The-Beginning