*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "I should train you."
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791195-Tiny-Fitness-Coach/cid/1194901-I-should-train-you
by nyzxce
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1791195
You are a tiny fitness coach at a local gym!
This choice: "I should train you."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"I should train you."

    by: rocky4mayor
“I believe I will train you myself. You’ll need special training, so it’s best that I am the one doing it. Although if you can handle a collusion with my chest, then I’m not too sure if toughness is what you need. Let’s try teaching you how to deal with a customer.” Joye said walking out the door motioning you to follow.

You have to run to keep up with her, as she leads you to a row of mats on the floor. She steps onto the mats, and turns looking over her breasts to see you. You glance around the mats, and there is a few other women already here doing stretches. “We’re going to work on stretches?” you yell up to Joye.

She gets a smile across her face, “Oh no, I’m going to work on stretches. To learn how to deal with a customer, I’m going to act like a customer, and you are going to guide me through doing stretches. Don’t expect me to make it easy on you.” She lets out a giggle.

“Sounds easy enough.” you yell, and clear your voice. “Ok, first thing we are going to do is touch your toes.” Joye cups a hand over her ear, and you notice that the music in the gym must have drowned out your voice. You motion to her to come closer, and she starts to lean over. You notice her breasts are the size of boulders, and her tank top doesn’t little to cover them from your view as she leans over. You yell up again, “touch your toes.” She then leans all the way over; her huge body almost looking like it’s falling on you till her fingertips touch the ground near you. “Ok, hold that” you say giving her a smile, and putting a hand on her outstretched finger. Looking up, her breasts are being barely contained by her tank top, as you look to her face, and your gaze meets hers as she flashes you a smile. After ten seconds, you look up to her “Ok, good job. Stand back up now.”

Her fingers quickly wrap around your body, and she lifts you to her face as she stands up. “What now, mister instructor” she says with a smirk.

“Well, at least I don’t have to yell now. Put me down… on your shoulder, and we’ll continue with stretches. The first one was easy, these next one I want you to stretch your arms as if you were yawning, and we’ll adjust your arms as needed.” You give her a smile as she places you down.

She raises her arms above her head straight up into the air, “Like this?” the perch you had on her shoulder suddenly becomes a wall as you fall forward onto her breasts. Joye lets out a giggle, which sends jiggles through her breasts.

You try to sit up on her breast, but her jiggles keep causing you to shake along with her breast. You grab a handful of her breast, and feel your body sink into her soft flesh as she stops giggling. “You could give me a break, you know.” you say up to her, laying across her breast, your hands holding firmly on her softness.

She smiles, “A customer might not give you a break, so I won’t. Now what stretch do you want to do now?” she said with a smile, you start to think that she is having too much fun with you.

“I want you to stretch your arms, so grab your elbows with your other hand, and tilt your arms to one side. You should feel the stretch.” she does as you ask, her arms tilt to one side, but she also spins her torso as she stretches. You lose your grip on her soft chest, and slip into her cleavage. You land butt first into her cleavage, and you become wedge between her giant breasts. You flail your arms and legs, your limbs press into her soft breasts, but don’t help dislodge you.

She spins her body to the other side as she stretches her arms the other way. Her breasts jiggle like crazy as you see the giants mounts of her breasts rise higher on either side. You let out a cry of help, but her breasts compress on you snuffing out your cry for help. You grab a handful of her breasts on either side as you try to pull yourself back up. Your body and head are in cleavage, but your arms and legs are still sticking out as she continues her stretch.

You hear her voice, “My my, it seems that my instructor has gone, and left. If he doesn’t show up back soon, then I will be disappointed.” you hear her with a small giggle. You realize that she’s testing you, as you press harder into her flesh, trying to pull yourself out. Every time you press into her flesh, you hand just sinks into her soft breasts without giving you any firm spot to pull yourself up. You have to squeeze her soft breasts to make sure you don’t fall in deeper.

You hear a new voice, “Your instructor fell between your breasts, I was watching the antics between you two.” you suddenly feel fingers at your hands, as you’re pulled back onto Joye’s breasts.

“I knew where he was, but I was testing him.” Joye said with a smile. You wonder how long she would have left you there to test you.

“Mind if I join in on your lesson, it looked fun. I’m Dixie, nice to meet you two.” you look at the source of the voice, it’s a cute blonde with bright eyes, wearing a sports bra that keeps her breasts tightly contained, and short shorts that leave little to the imagination.

“Sure, but I think that we’re done with stretching. So what is the next part of our workout, our little instructor?” Joye said now with a bit of worry in her voice.

“I believe …..”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rocky4mayor (UN: rocky4mayor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nyzxce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791195-Tiny-Fitness-Coach/cid/1194901-I-should-train-you