*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Melissa
  2. The Day Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806184-The-Foot-Chronicles/cid/2670497-Melissa
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Experience · #1806184
Have fun with your 7th grade classmates' feet. 3,000 GPs for the best additions!
This choice: Melissa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Melissa

    by: Tallbigcal2
At lunch you walk over to Mellisa sitting alone. You try to strike up a conversation but she didn’t seem to interested. You decide that you’ve got nothing to lose by asking her on a date so you invite her over to your house to watch some movies. Surprisingly she said yes and a little smile came over her face. Later that day you heard your doorbell ring and opened it to see Melissa standing there. You invited her in and say on the couch preparing for the movie.

“Why don’t you take off your shoes and get comfortable.” You say

“My feet stink.” She says with a Frown

“It’s nothing I can’t handle.” You say with a smile

“Fine.” She says taking off her shoes showing her black knee high socks. As she did a scent like Swiss cheese filled your nostrils.

“See that’s not so bad. They actually smell pretty good.” You say with a smile.

“Thanks.” She says cracking a rare smirk. Halfway through the movie she puts her feet in your lap. This took you by surprise. When she wasn’t looking you took a quick whiff and they smelled amazing. You began to rub her feet and she began to moan a little. Since she liked it you put both her feet in your face and took deep breaths. She looked at you and...

You have the following choices:

1. Told you to take her socks off

2. Pulled her feet away in disgust

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tallbigcal2 (UN: tallbigcal2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrainSewage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806184-The-Foot-Chronicles/cid/2670497-Melissa