*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Familiars and Strangers
  2. Growing Boredom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816885-Girls-Foot-Club/cid/1209262-Familiars-and-Strangers
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1816885
A group of girls with a shared fetish for the feet of other girls go hunting for others.
This choice: Kelsey  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Familiars and Strangers

    by: WorgenFreeMan
Kelsey, walking in tight jeans and wearing flip flops with a checkered shirt, roamed through the local mall, intent on one location, the local shoe store dubbed "Shoes Deluxe". Here she used to regularly visit for one reason, to catch a glimpse at the girls trying on new shoes, taking off their socks for a chance to cool their feet off due to the hot weather. Today appeared to be especially bountiful, as there were three girls, each trying on various flip flops.

The first girl she knew instantly, her name was Katelyn. They shared a secret rivalry, both believing themselves to having the longest toes in the school. It eventually turned out when they compared formally, that they both had the exact same length of toes. Katelyn had tanned feet compared to Kelsey's near ghostly feet, and unlike the latter kept her toenails clear. Katelyn seemed to be having a bit of trouble finding flip flops that didn't leave her lengthy toes hanging over the edge, something Kelsey could relate to. Kelsey believed that for Katelyn to even bother with comparing toe lengths, she had to have had a foot fetish, particularly for Kelsey's feet. She would be an easy catch, yet Kelsey looked to the second girl.

The second girl Kelsey didn't remember her name quite correctly, something that went along with "Tracy". She was a big girl, tall and quite muscular, trying to find shoes to fit her huge feet which were drizzling with sweat. Kelsey recognized her from the basketball announcements in class, those big feet must be very useful for playing that game, especially with long yet thick toes. Kelsey thought "Tracy" could be a bit more challenging than Katelyn, although you never know what you might discover.

The last girl was a complete stranger to Kelsey, although she saw her at school, they never spoke. This girl had thick, wide feet, and telling from her comments, she must have some difficulty finding shoes fitting her feet. Her toes were marble like, painted red, contrasting Kelsey's blue. Kelsey would have to pull something amazing to catch a complete stranger into her club, but it might be worth the effort.

Which girl does Kelsy go after?

You have the following choices:

1. Katelyn

2. "Tracy"

3. The Stranger

*Noteb*
4. Katelyn approaches her instead

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WorgenFreeMan (UN: turianagent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WorgenFreeMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816885-Girls-Foot-Club/cid/1209262-Familiars-and-Strangers