*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Donna Noble
  2. Where oh where to begin?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818637-Doctor-Who-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1287362-Donna-Noble
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1818637
Tis' high time these women met this fate.
This choice: Donna Noble  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Donna Noble

    by: TheSaltiest
Donna honestly didn't want to admit it, but traveling with the Doctor was the greatest thing to happen to her. Still, it did come with problems all it's own, the horrors of other monstrous species that shared the universe, the fact that they still couldn't save them all, and the most current problem, the irrestible cuisine. By no means was it terribly tasting or disgusting to look at, quite the opposite really. It was simply scrumptious and rather appealing to the eye (generally), no the problem lay in how fattening it all was. Despite all the excitement we see every Saturday on the ol' telly, there was an abnormal amount of down time for the Doctor and his redheaded companion. The truth simply was that they were at the right place at the right time.

More accurately as to when the food problem started, that would be when the time-traveling duo stopped on the planet of Terg. A popular vacation spot for tourists (for the hotels) and historians (for the fascinating local culture) alike. The Doctor identified with the latter, Donna being the former. Excusng herself from the lectures of Terg archaeology, Donna soon found herself at the hotel's free, public buffet. The rest, as they say, is history.

Donna was practically hooked on anything she could find at that point, taking it all in in massive displays of the potential of human gluttony. Said displays got her into her current weight problem, and out of her favorite pair of jeans. She huffed and puffed for a good half-hour trying to get into them, failing due to her bigger tummy preventing her zipper to close. Donna gulped as she grabbed a long-forgotten box underneath her bed, a box whose contents she hoped never to use but what always prepared to just in case.

She removed from the box her old "fat pants“ as her mother snidely called them. It was true that in the first few years of university, Ms. Noble had put on a freshman fifteen (followed by a sophmore seventy). For four years she had been known as the fat girl on campus and the daughter with no future at home. Shortly after her studies at university were complete, Donna dropped the weight but kept her larger jeans in case of a relapse.

Pulling out her pair from when she was in the 180s, she was saddened to find they fit snugly and comfortably.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheSaltiest (UN: professorpyro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSaltiest has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818637-Doctor-Who-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1287362-Donna-Noble