*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your new class
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825912-One-of-the-girls/cid/1223420-Your-new-class
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Experience · #1825912
You're a boy, soon to be dressing as a girl. How? Why? What will happen? - Please add!!!
Chapter #1

Your new class

    by: Georgie
Your name is Tony. You're a pretty normal boy. You're mid-teens, quite slim and slightly small for your age.

At the end of the last Semester the school invited students to enroll in classes in the new Humanities Department. You did - without bothering to find out anything about the courses. Today is your first day back and you find out you've enrolled in Behavioral Sciences - whatever that is!

The class starts, and your teacher clearly expects everyone to have studied the information packs previously distributed, and therefore to know about the subject - and to be prepared for the first class. You now get a little un-nerved. You had previously been given something, but assumed that was just a generic information pack - and not actually relevant, so you hadn't even opened it!

As the class gets underway, the tutor assigns everyone to a group for the first project.

So, where do you end up?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Georgie (UN: georgie01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Georgie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825912-One-of-the-girls/cid/1223420-Your-new-class