*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840387-Dominated-by-your-friends-mom/cid/2167964-Youre-in-a-cage-in-what-appears-to-be-a-du
by btal
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1840387
While your best friend is away at college, her mother drugs you and makes you her slave.
This choice: You're in a cage in what appears to be a dungeon!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You're in a cage in what appears to be a du...

    by: LGV
Darkness greets you when you finally open your eyes again. Not the natural darkness of a moonlight night but one of almost pitch blackness. So dark it is that all you can really make out before you are the imposing steel bars of a cage and the black iron of the shackles fasted to your wrists. Beyond sight, you also can make out the moans of pained voices, both male and female, in the distance. They sound truly distressed.

You sit there for what feels like an eternity, thinking about the moments that lead up to your capture. The last thing you can recall are your eyes shutting and the warm sensation of Angela's hand sliding beneath your waistband. Yet here you are, in some kind of cell, awaiting who knows what? You hope it's a dream but the aching you feel in your body is all too real.

Thankfully, this torment does not last forever as flood lights activate, smothering the room in a harsh light. You're shocked to find that it looks like a literal prison with various cells and restraint devices filling the concrete room. Countless prisoners fill the cages nearby. Most are men, but you manage to make out a few woman. Some of their appearances are concerning; one man, for instance, has a cock as large as a baseball bat. A girl in the cage beside him seems to be missing all of her limbs.

The sound of high-heels clicking on the ground pulls your attention away from the oddities. Turning your head, you're greeted by the sight of Angela, dressed in a tightly fitting doctor's outfit that hugs her every curve, emphasizing her wide hips in particular. You can't see her butt from this position, but you can only imagine it looks as plump as ever.

"Looks like you've awakened, Nick!" she says happily. "I was worried I might have given you too high of a dosage."

"What the hell is this!?" you demand to know.

"Oh, calm down," Angela says as she opens the door to your cell. She approaches, taking a small electronic device from her breast pocket.

"Listen, I can't go into too much detail, but I've been employed by a government agency to develop a reality altering device. This thing, you see," she explains, wagging the small gadget in-front of your face.

"Everyone you see here have been given to me as test subjects. They're my property, really."

"What the hell does that have to do with me though?" you ask.

"Well, its simple, really..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LGV (UN: learngerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
btal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840387-Dominated-by-your-friends-mom/cid/2167964-Youre-in-a-cage-in-what-appears-to-be-a-du