*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847533-Crush-Fart-Torture/cid/3250322-So-much-Continue-to-shit
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1847533
You are tortured by your crush with farts!
This choice: "So much. Continue to shit"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

"So much. Continue to shit"

    by: Verysmelly
She smirks and a long and lumpy turd comes right out. You struggle to swallow but manage to."phew that felt good," she says. She stands up and walks out the room. 3 hours later your all cleaned up. And all of a sudden a average sized guy with black hair and red eyes walked in. Hello my name is Dylan nice to meet you. You stare at him and blush slightly but soon look away and lay down. Amy walks in .'hey brother long time no see"she says in a confused voice. Hm "oh hey" he smirks then turns to look at you "who's he?" He says. Is he a friend? "Oh he's my dorm mate" you'll him he's so nice. Its midnight and everybody is sleeping. Amy's brother Zack wakes up and walks into your room. His stomach grouls then he walks over to you. He's in his boxers he gets in the bed with you and sits on your face. He let's out a really wet and horrible smelling fart brrrrrrrrghaa. He holds his stomach he thinks its just farts but he ends up shartyinf on in his boxers. He doesn't say anything. He looks down at your unconscious. Face and smirks. He takes his boxers of now barebutted on your face he opens your mouth and starts pooping in your mouth. You wake up in able to move and try to scream. But his shit fills your mouth and starts getting all over your face and bed. You gag and pass out because of the stench of he huge ass. You wake up in a dark room with Zack standing in front of you. He smiles. He looks at you " I have a bad stomach bug" he says with a grin. And your going to be my new seat... What will you do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try to escape

*Noteb*
2. Except what's going to happen

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Verysmelly (UN: alexsmelly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LiamKennedy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847533-Crush-Fart-Torture/cid/3250322-So-much-Continue-to-shit