*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. So It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857956-You-and-the-Giant-Animals/cid/1305157-So-It-Begins
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1857956
You're shrunk and surrounded by giant animals. It's a dream come true and a nightmare.
Chapter #1

So It Begins

    by: Gojira6
You slowly wake up and get on your feet. The last thing you remember is a bright light and then nothing. Then you look around at your surroundings and realize the you have been shrunk to an inch in hieght! You're excited since you've always fantasized about being shrunk to such a small size and it's finally come true! However, you can't help but also be a little worried since you could get crushed or even eaten by something since you are now bite size. Shakeing that thought as best as you can you decide it might also be fun to interact with some animals at your new size, but first where did you shrink?

You have the following choices:

1. Your house

2. A Pet Store

3. A Swamp

4. A Zoo

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gojira6 (UN: model7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gojira6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857956-You-and-the-Giant-Animals/cid/1305157-So-It-Begins