*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858698-Ultimate-Zack-and-Cody-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2425757-Lets-get-me-weighed-first
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1858698
The ultimate weight gain story of Zack and Cody from The Suite life of Z&C
This choice: "Let's get me weighed, first!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #22

"Let's get me weighed, first!"

    by: TheFatterSprouse
"Hmmm." That sounds good to me smirked Zack. "But first let's get me weighed, I wanna assess the damage." He looked lovingly at his bulging stomach.

He let out a grunt as he struggled to get himself up off the couch, Cody looked on as his brother wobbled and jiggled with each movement. What was left of his underwear clung tightly onto his fattened behind.

The two twins made their way over to the suites bathroom. As they stepped in Zack caught a glimpse of himself in the large bathroom mirror. He turned to his side and pushed his belly out to its limits, it hung 4 inches over his waistband and his love handles bulged over the back, his body jiggled slightly with each breath.

He was interrupted by Cody poking his finger into the roll between his love handle and lower back. "So are we doing this or not big boy?" He enquired.

"Ya know what bro, you first. I want to see that small number flash up first before we see how much bigger I am." Zack triumphed placing his hands on either side of his bulging gut.

Cody stepped up on to the scales and the numbers raced up, 150..160...170...180...185 before finally coming to a stop at 189 lbs. Cody lifts up his shirt and inspects his belly, as he lift his shirt his stomach bulged forward and spilled over his waistband. It was clearly bigger, but no where near as big as Zack's.

Zack let out a snort and a grunt at the sight of both his brothers belly and the number on the scales, he pushed him aside and steppped up onto the scale himself, the numbers raced under the bulging teen boys frame, 170...180...190...200...210...220.....

Where did the scales stop?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 235lbs

2. 245lbs

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheFatterSprouse (UN: dylan15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheFatterSprouse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858698-Ultimate-Zack-and-Cody-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2425757-Lets-get-me-weighed-first