*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Korra's Room
  2. Part 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1862743-Avatar-Shrunk-by-Korra/cid/1322193-Korras-Room
by theM
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1862743
Shrunk by the new Avatar
This choice: in a bedroom you dont know  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Korra's Room

    by: Rhita Gawr
Now that you're finally awake, you can see that you're no longer at the Pro-Bending Arena, or anywhere that you recognize. It looks like it's someone's bedroom but you don't see anyone around right now. Then you remember that the last thing you recall before passing out was telling Avatar Korra that you were her fan, and then she'd patted you on the back. You suddenly remember feeling some kind of strange energy go through your body, which had caused you to pass out.

You began to wonder what exactly had happened, when you see a door not far from where you were open. It was then that you began to fully take in your surroundings. You were on a bed, and the door was on the opposite side of the room, which was now opening to reveal the owner of this room. You were shocked. You were both surprised and not surprised to see that it was Korra, the new Avatar, and member of the Fire Ferrets that you were a fan of. But what shocked you most was that she seemed to be giant! Then you finally realized that the rest of the room was huge too! Obviously the grogginess hadn't worn off just yet.

You just sat there on what was obviously a giant Korra's giant bed, starring at her. She was no longer in the Pro-Bending safety gear and uniform, but wearing the Water Tribe clothes that you had seen her in before as she went around sometimes in the city. You could help but stare a little at her luscious thighs and breasts through the tight fitting clothing. You would have called out for help, but you were too stunned to speak, let alone even move.

You watched her as she appeared to be looking around the room for something and mumbling under her breath, "Now where did I put..." But the rest was cut off as she was still moving around the room. It didn't take long for her to sigh and droop her shoulders, obviously deciding to look for whatever it was later. She was obviously preoccupied thinking as she walked over to the bed, because she still didn't see you. She then turned around, and began to sit down. You stared in disbelief as it looked like Korra was about to sit on you, and end your life then and there as a shrunken and insignificant person.

Accepting your fate, you closed your eyes and hoped to every deity you could think of that it wouldn't hurt too much. And then you were overwhelmed by the warm cloth covered flesh of her well toned posterior...

You had expected to feel a crushing pain and then for it all to be over, but you didn't feel any sort of pain. You were certainly uncomfortable being crushed under the massive weight of a giant person, but still felt no pain. You figured that even if the bed was soft, and so was Korra's rear, you would have still died. Meaning that for some reason you no longer felt pain, and nothing felt broken so your body could not be crushed either. You got a crazy idea then. If you were not basically invulnerable and possibly immortal, maybe you were abnormally strong too? You began to use all your strength, pushing as hard as you could against Korra.

You soon realized that that was obviously too crazy, because you weren't moving Korra at all. However, you soon felt the weight beginning to lift off of you, and realized that Korra must be getting back up again. You then realized that you were still stuck to her ass, though, because you no longer felt the bed under you, and your face was still wedged slightly into her crack through her clothes. You were then grabbed by large fingers and placed into the palm of Korra's other hand.

She just stared at you for a moment, and you stared back. It didn't take long for her to break the silence, "Oh my gosh, Jake, I didn't see you there! And to think I was just looking for you, then I ended up sitting down on- Wait, are you OK? Did I hurt you?" You were caught off-guard by the stream of words, but were soon able to reply.

"Uhm, yeah, I'm actually OK. I think that I'm invulnerable now or whatever, so I can't be crushed. But-" You started to ask her how you got this way, but were interrupted. "Wait, you can't be crushed? Maybe that's because you're shrunk now... Heh, I guess that you probably LIKED being sat on then, you pervert." She smirked at you.

"What?!? No, I'd never want to go anywhere near your butt-" You started to say all this, when you saw her expression suddenly turn dark, so you tried to correct yourself. "Not that it's not attractive and all, I love your ass, but- Wait, no, I mean to say-" You were cut off again as Korra started to laugh. You just stared at her, not sure what else to do.

She continued giggling a little. "It's OK, I was only joking haha. No need to get so upset." She just smirked down at you again.

You finally decided that you had to know how you were made this small, so you blurted out, "Korra, do you know why I'm this size? Please, you have to tell me!" At this, Korra started to turn a little red in the face. She then walked over to a small table in her room and set you down on it, then pulled up a chair to sit in herself. She sighed and began explaining.

"Well, you see, at the Pro-Bending arena when I gave you that autograph, and then patted you on the back, I was really excited and suddenly I felt some kind of energy begin to flow out of me and into you. Then the next thing I knew you were really tiny like this, just laying on the floor. I didn't know what had happened and I knew that Mako and Bolin would be back soon, so I quickly hid you by stuffing you in my shirt while I went to change, and then when I got back here to Air Temple Island I guess I put you on the bed while I went to do some Air Bending practice and then change into these clothes."

You barely comprehended the last part of what she'd said, as you suddenly thought of being inside of Korra's shirt, stuffed against her breasts, maybe even between them... As some color started to run up into your face you cursed yourself for being unconscious during all of that. Then a thought occurred to you. "Wait, if you didn't do this to me on purpose, why haven't you brought me to someone to get help?"

At this Korra turned away from you and started pressing her fingers together, looking a little guilty. "Well you see, I didn't want to do that because if I did I'd have to be admitting that I didn't have control of my powers. I know for sure that would disappoint master Tenzen, and it would probably get around and cause a big ruckus amounts the Non-Bender Activists group. I'm sure you can understand how much trouble that would be. So I thought I'd just bring you here in secret. Maybe whatever happened will just un-happen if you're here with me. And since you're my fan and all, I thought you might enjoy getting to spend personal time with yours truly." She smiled down at you in a very self-confident yet seductive and fun way. You were pretty much pegged here anyway. You knew that you'd never be able to make her turn herself in because you really were a big fan of hers, and by the same standards you would love to get to spend some time doing whatever with her.

"Umm, sure, that sounds like it would be pretty fun, Korra." You say as you turn your head away a little. You can see the look of intense glee and joy, and something else still, in her eyes.

"Great, then let's start having fun, Jake!" Korra said excitedly. "How about a game first?"

You have the following choices:

1. Cat and Mouse

2. Climb Mt. Korra

3. Truth or Dare

4. Other...

5. Other 2...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rhita Gawr (UN: rhita_gawr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
theM has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1862743-Avatar-Shrunk-by-Korra/cid/1322193-Korras-Room