*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet Parker
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885719-Avengers-Enlarged/cid/1406207-Meet-Parker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1885719
The Marvel world is about to get a bit BIGGER!
Chapter #1

Meet Parker

    by: Big Boy
Parker looked ordinary enough. He was a young teenager going through the usual awkward puberty stages, with dirty blond hair and blue eyes. He was an average height of 5'10" and an average weight of 150 lbs. He had some good looks, maybe not male model material but he was handsome enough. He wasn't too athletic like the jocks at school, but he was certainly stronger than the more nerdy people. On the outside, he looked like he was an ordinary, average person.

But he wasn't.

Some time ago Parker discovered he had powers. He felt that his powers were really useless to him as well. Instead of granting him super human strength or shoot lasers out of his eyes, his powers was to make other people grow! How did he make people grow? Well, he made them grow...

You have the following choices:

1. Stronger (Muscles & Height)

2. Taller (Giant)

3. Fatter

4. Like Balloons! (Inflation)

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Big Boy (UN: reedington at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885719-Avengers-Enlarged/cid/1406207-Meet-Parker