*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. This is Rebecca
  2. The characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/1448527-This-is-Rebecca
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1892929
Some toddlers dont want to obey thier parents wishes
This choice: Rebecca  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

This is Rebecca

    by: amber
         Rebecca was a redhead. She was just four years old but already looked very pretty. She was a happy girl with an athletic body. She also at only four years old had a great sense of fashion. She also always wore a flat brown with a black band around the hat that looked pretty cool at her. She loved playing with friends, dancing, taking walks and playing football. She also wanted to camp but her parents told her she was a bit too young for that. She also liked playing with Kiekie. Kiekie was her little 6-month-old sister. She didn't look like her sister. Kiekie was blond, totally not into sports and kind of fat. Probably because her mother put a bit of extra fatty sweeteners in her milk. Rebecca saw her mother do it but didn't think anything of it.

         The reason her mother (her name was Jennifer) put the fatty sweetener stuff in the milk because she always loved fat girls. She was a fat girl herself years ago and loved it, but her mother forced her to diet and she did. She lost a lot of weight. But even while her mother and she never agreed about the weight they still loved each other and she had very good contact with her mother her whole life. Even when she went living on her own, got married and went to live with her friend. But since she saw her mother very often she never gained weight because she knew her mother would be against it. But two years ago she died. Of course, Jennifer was sad but she realized she could now gain as much weight as she wanted but she soon realized that she would like it even more if her kids would be fat. Be surrounded by girls with big huge round bellies was a dream of her.
Kiekie was no problem. She always sucked her bottle dry with all the fatty and sweetener stuff till the last drop. It seemed like she even liked being fat. But Rebecca was a different story. Rebecca always had been thin and what also was kind of strange was she loved fruit and vegetables. While other parents had trouble getting their kids to eat the smallest piece of vegetables. Not that she didn't eat meat or grains. She did but she loved fruit and vegetables more. With a diet mostly filled with fruit and vegetables, you didn't gain much. Jennifer wanted both her daughters fat. She tried to get Rebecca to stop moving so much and eat greasier food but it didn't work. Finally, she decided that Rebecca wouldn't gain one way or another.

"Rebecca! Could you come in here please?"

Rebecca walked in with sweating with a red face what made her look like a match.

"Something wrong mommy?"

Then she saw the table was full of food. She walked closer to it. But before she could ask anything her mother took a chair.

"Rebecca please sit down."

Rebecca trusted her mother so she went sitting down wondering what her mother wanted to do. Suddenly her mother took a rope and tied her wrists to the armrests and the middle to the backseat. Just to be sure she also tied her ankles.

"Mom, what's going on?" Rebecca asked a bit scared.

"Well do you see all this delicious food?" Jennifer asked.

Rebecca nodded.

"I want it all to end up in your belly," Jennifer said with an evil grin

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rebecca starts eating

*Noteb*
2. She wants to know whats going o

3. She refuses to eat

*Noteb*
4. Someone comes in

*Noteb*
5. Your choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tarnishedice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/1448527-This-is-Rebecca