*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The giantess
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903894-Role-playing-giantess/cid/1469395-The-giantess
by theM
Rated: · Interactive · Other · #1903894
If your a girl and you want to be a giantess. This role playing game could work.
Chapter #1

The giantess

    by: theM
My name is Timmy, I'm a 15 year old sophomore at my school. I'm not very athletic, but I look it. I'm a theater person, I love acting. I'm like a mix between a nerd and a jock. I'm kind and considerate but I'm not afraid to get into a fight if its for a right reason.
Look: generally handsome, blue died hair, brown eyes. Normal height, and contact (sometimes glasses)
One day I needed to get a project for science done. So I was at the library. I was wearing a green sleeveless and jeans that day with my normal. I just got done and got the librarian to watch my prodget till tomorrow. I went to get my stuff but when I got out of everyone's sight I fainted. I woke up to see I'm about the same height of a doll. I look up and saw a face of a girl.
Notes:
-if the shrinking caused me shrink out of my cloths that's alright. It's up to you. Just say so.


Thing you have to add
-give name and age
-describe yourself personality and looks
-cloths (if you change any characters cloths say so)
-one option cause I'm doing every odd chapter

You have the following choices:

1. Old pop-star friend, Monica Denning

2. Best friend, Zoey Demma

3. Cereal Shrinker, Melissa

4. Rich girl, Georgia Hannington

5. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 theM (UN: them at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
theM has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903894-Role-playing-giantess/cid/1469395-The-giantess