*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet the villains
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/1592784-Meet-the-villains
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1934117
There's a city where evil super villains really stink...
Chapter #1

Meet the villains

    by: Raven
Welcome to Metropolis! Its a beautiful city, where all of the residents are happy, healthy, and clean... But there are some super villains trying to prevent that. They want everyone in the city to experience their stench. Good thing BirdBoy and Catgirl defend the city on a daily basis!

The major villains;

MegaButt- MegaButt is a woman, age 24, with, as you may imagine, has a humongous backside. She wears a purple and yellow tight bodysuit, with the letters "MB" on her rather large chest. Her thighs are also quite big, as she is a very curvy woman. She has brown hair and brown eyes, and stands 5'5. She believes she is a god, and should be worshiped as one.
Powers; Super strength, Flight, Can grow her butt to 5x it's size to crush people, can release a deadly toxic fart at will, can use her ass as a sledgehammer to topple buildings and knock back her enemies. Able to release a special fart that turns anyone who inhales it into a devoted follower. Wears her "favorite undies" under her jumpsuit, which are a pair of panties that have absorbed her gas and butt sweat for years. Her most deadly attack by far, they can quickly leave Jake or Beth defenseless when smelled up close.
Goals;
-Force the city to accept her as their god.
-Punish Jake and Beth, and absorb them into her butt.

FootGirl- a sadistic, crazy 17 year old girl, with some horrendous feet. She wears tight short shorts, and a tank top, along with knee-high Chuck Taylor boots. Slender and short (she's only 5'0) yet, fast, agile, incredibly smart, and able to outwit anyone, giving her a mental advantage over anyone she faces. Almost insane. Is the only person who can match Jake and Beth in martial arts.
Powers: above average speed and agility, very flexible, probably the most sadistic villain. Extremely smart. Able to control her toejam with her mind. Toxic stinky feet, that leave would leave anyone disabled, even Jake or Beth
Goals:
-Coat the city in her toejam
-Turn Jake and Beth into her personal footslaves.

The Cougar- an evil 45 year old woman, with platinum blonde died hair, large tits, and an even bigger ass (not as big as MegaButt's mind you). She uses these to lure in young men at clubs and such, before kidnapping them, and frying their brains with her armpit stench until they become mindless zombies that she can control. She stands 5'11, and is curvy, but her age is starting to show, so she globs on makeup.
Powers: Able to shapeshift, but only into those who she's looking at. She can stay that person if she's not looking for as long as she wants, but she has to be looking at them to change into them. Her armpit hair is retractable, meaning she can use it to grab someone's head and force it into her pit to fry their brains. Can release a devastating, fishy queef, that will leave anyone stunned, including Jake or Beth.
Goals:
-Turn every male under 25 into one of her mindless zombies (including Jake).

Hippo girl- a giant, fat, horny herm-girl, age 21, who stands at about 6'5. She has a 8 inch dick, which, along with her balls, reeks horribly. She wears an all purple jump suit, which has an opening in the crotch. She's a big, fat, sweaty slob, who loves nothing more than dealing out punishment with her chick-dick.
Powers: super strength, surprisingly fast for her size, intense crotch stink, and is always horny.
Goals: Turn Jake and Beth into Sex Slaves.

So? Any of these girls work? Or maybe you'd like to create your own?

You have the following choices:

1. MegaButt

2. Foot Girl

3. The Cougar

4. Hippo Girl

5. Create your own

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raven (UN: awesomeone1427 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/cid/1592784-Meet-the-villains