*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968751-Horny-Power-Rangers/cid/2538997-Cassie-leads-Justin-away
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1968751
The Power Rangers get up to all sorts of sexy situations. Not for little kids.
This choice: Cassie's perfect bottom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Cassie leads Justin away

    by: Unknown
As both the Cassie and Ashley his fellow Turbo Ranger kiss him on opposite cheeks Justin feels his young cock throb in excitement. Finding himself unable to stop he wraps one arm around the bent over Cassie Chan and places his hand right on her perky yet petite bottom which was barely covered by her short pink mini-skirt she had worn to the dance. Justin felt the older Asian-American girl's body tense under his hand as well as her kiss start to feel a little different as if she was holding back her reaction for the moment. Ashley did not even seem to notice as she stood back up and pulled her tight tank top back into place.

Cassie soon also stood up letting Justin's ten year old hand slide off her ass giving him an unreadable look before turning to Ashley and stating, "Why not head inside I need to talk with Justin about something for a moment." As she said this Cassie slipped her arm around the young preteen's arm and began to lead him away.

Once they were well away from the entrance of the Juice Bar where the dance was taking place Cassie tightened her arm with Justin making the Blue Turbo Ranger wince as he expected Cassie was going to cause him a lot of pain when they were alone. "I am sorry for that Cassie I just could not," Justin started to say only for Cassie to place a finger right on his lips to cut off the rest of his excuse. Pulling him around a corner so that they were right next to the dumpsters Cassie pushed Justin into the wall of the building before taking a step back to see what the ten year old high schooler would do. But Justin was just frozen to the spot and even flinched again as Cassie bent down again and brought her hand in towards his face. Justin brings up his own arms afraid Cassie was about to clock him in the jaw only for his older teammate to grab both of his arm with one of her own and pull them down to his chest.

Leaning in again Cassie completely shocked Justin as she used her free hand to put a finger under his chin and tilt it upwards a little, and before Justin could say anything else for grabbing her ass the Pink Ranger's face came in as her soft lips pressed into his own. This shocked Justin so much his mouth opened a little letting Cassie free access which she took advantage of as the young male felt her tongue enter into his mouth. Seeing that he was not being punished for grabbing her Justin decided to get involved himself as he began to kiss back feeling his tongue wrap and contort in his and Cassie's mouth while at the same time getting one of his hands free and placing it on the back of Cassie's silky black hair pulling her deeper into the kiss. Justin could only smile as he felt and hear Cassie let out a moan into their kiss before....

You have the following choices:

1. he brought his other hand to squeeze her brest

*Noteb*
2. she reached down and patted his crotch

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DeweyFinn21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968751-Horny-Power-Rangers/cid/2538997-Cassie-leads-Justin-away