*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dawn
  2. Ash's new skin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974764-Ash-Ketchum-and-the-skinsuit-device/cid/2345784-Dawn
by napo08
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1974764
Ash finds a device. The device can turn female into skinsuit and Ash wears them.
This choice: Dawn  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dawn

    by: Unknown
One day Ash and Dawn were walking down the road when a strange cubed like device with a metal rod sticking out of one side falls from the sky. Curious Dawn picks it up and investigates it. She then finds a button and out of curiosity presses it. A strange blue laser beam comes out of the metal rod of the device which happened to be pointing at Dawn zaps her. Ash then watches in horror as Dawn deflates slowly into a pile of skin. Horrified he sent Pikachu to get help as he picks her up, but the moment he touches her he gets a sudden urge to wear her. To satisfy this newfound urge he then looks for an opening in the back and then proceeds to put his legs in. Surprisingly, Dawn's skin stretches so his legs fit inside. Next he sticks his arms and torso in and finally he sticks his head in. The moment Ash fully puts on the skinsuit up he feels the skinsuit tighten and shrink his body to fit inside, Next Ash feels his chest inflate making A-Cup breasts. Next Ash feels a sucking feeling from his crotch as he watches as his penis gets sucked in transforming into a vagina then he feels a tingling sensation on his back, he then reaches for his back only to discover that the slit has sealed him inside. He then puts on Dawn's bra and panties and black socks, her pink and black dress, her red scarf and pink boots, and finally her white beanie. After all that Ash then ponders what to do.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Play with your new body

*Noteb*
2. Go find someone else to zap

*Noteb*
3. Pikachu comes back

*Noteb*
4. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
napo08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974764-Ash-Ketchum-and-the-skinsuit-device/cid/2345784-Dawn