*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982040-The-Bureau-de-Change/cid/2437305-A-group-of-6-welsh-15-year-old-friends
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1982040
For the buying, selling, and investing of body parts and attributes! Here for every body!
This choice: A group of 6, welsh, 15 year old, friends.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A group of 6, welsh, 15 year old, friends.

    by: Sonicfan001
Excellent choice Sir or Madam as the case may be but which one of the 6 would you like to focus on the most. of course, the other five will still be in each of the chapters.
of course, before you choose the character you need to know who you are getting into.

Jake Brake: Sci-fi nerd, loves Japanese Tokusatsu and Platformer games, asexual.

Seb Mawhaw: Grace's Boyfriend, Has a black belt in Karate, loves singing and Survival game, straight.

Xavier Evans: Anime nerd, loves visual novels and JRPGs, straight.

Grace Smith: Seb's girlfriend, Photographer, loves fantasy novels and FPS games, straight

Maya Russell: Dancer, also sings and loves horror games, straight.

Emily Martin: Artist, loves pop art paintings and Real-Time Strategy games, asexual.

You have the following choices:

1. focus on Jake or Seb or Xavier

2. focus on Grace or Maya or Emily

*Noteb*
3. all six go into The Bureau de Change

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sonicfan001 (UN: sonicfan001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982040-The-Bureau-de-Change/cid/2437305-A-group-of-6-welsh-15-year-old-friends