*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/2342671-Find-someone-who-wont-run-away-from-her
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2041290
Where there's a Size Ray there's adventure and mishaps waiting to be had!
This choice: Find someone who won't run away from her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Find someone who won't run away from her

    by: PrincessKooh
Lucy stood up, saw that her head was way above the tops of most of the rides, and she decided to
Find someone who won't run away from her.

The 24 foot 8 tall 5 year old looked around.
Unsure what direction to head she eventually decided to try searching the back half of the amusement park which she hadn't yet been to.


"Toy" horse still cradled in her arms she searched and search.
Unfortunately the park was largely deserted the guests and workers having fled from the sight of a growing child.


Meanwhile the one who had zapped Lucy was outside a house when he heard a fight.



"Dam it Susan that bitch slut brat of a daughter of yours got lost on a field trip again!"
There was a slap and throwing of stuff.

"You should have listened to me aborted Lucy, she's every bit the mistake her mother is. When we get her back I'm going to beat you both senseless!"


Then the phone rings. The man answers.
There's some back and forth.

"Ah good job Rick I knew having a cop in the family who thinks like me was good.
Me and Susan will be right down to deal with the brat"

He had the phone on speaker.

"Wait Tom there's something you should know...

It was too late the man presumably Tom hung up.




Later at the park. The one who grew Lucy had went back having followed the quarreling couple.

There the couple met 1 lone police officer.

"Tom before you proceed there's something you need to know"

"Listen Rick I know all I need to know. You found that brat Lucy and I'm gonna beat the crap out of her till she finally learns her dam lesson"

He was too busy in his tirade to notice the ground shake or the shadow behind him.

Suddenly a sad frightened voice spoke.

"I'm sorry daddy just please don't hurt me again"


Tom still confident and not facing the source of the voice replied.

"Oh you're gonna be sorry when I get done wit you little...
He trailed off as he turned around and looked up.


There stood his 5 year old daughter who he'd abused now 30 feet tall.


Her parents were in shock. Tom for his part could only make strange sounds with his mouth.


Lucy who'd been scared till this point took in her parents behavior.
As a few cop cars rolled up a realization was occurring.

It wasn't in the expected way luckily for Lucy's parents and was more childish and innocent yet a realization nonetheless.

"Wait mommy and daddy are down there? But if I'm too big for the adult rides then..."
As it clicked her fear started to subside and demeanor changed slightly.


"NO I'm bigger than you and mommy now! You're not gonna hurt me anymore! I'm bigger than you so I don't have ya listen no more or be hit by you"

With that the 30 foot child dashed off into the woods nearby.

The cops and parents were too in shock to do much.


The guy with the size gun pondered what to do.
The one thing he was sure of was he definitely no longer had the heart to shrink her back to size.
If he did he'd be condemning her back to being a victim.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The guy Follows Lucy

2. Stick with the parents and cops

3. With Lucy ( no ones following her yet )

*Noteb*
4. Readers choice

*Noteb*
5. Open slot

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PrincessKooh (UN: gilligfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PrincessKooh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/2342671-Find-someone-who-wont-run-away-from-her