*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Storylines
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076226-Your-Life-Shrunken-2/cid/2109183-Storylines
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Storm
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2076226
Your life is forever changed when you shrink to just one inch tall. Can you stay alive?
Chapter #1

Storylines

    by: Storm
"Home Storyline
- To exterminate invading insects from the home, your dad uses a questionable bug bomb. Your mom and the girls leave with the pet cat to go shopping while you, your dad, and your brother remain behind to figure out the strange can of chemicals, unaware of what it truly is.

"High School Storyline (Sneak preview available)
- You spend the weekend at your parents' home, but a strange sickness shrinks you and you end up being unknowingly taken back to your old high school in your sister's bookbag.

"Job Storyline" (Not yet released)
- A free sample from a shady mall vendor shrinks you on your way to work.

"University Dorms Storyline" (Not yet released)
- After a wild night you can barely remember, you wake up in one of the campus dorms--but you've somehow shrunk overnight.

"Apartment Storyline" (Not yet released)
- After a month of surviving a strange incident which left you shrunk, your roommates have replaced you with a friend of theirs, who is about to move into your seemingly abandoned room.


[Linked Poll's access is restricted.]

[Linked Poll's access is restricted.]

You have the following choices:

1. Home Storyline

2. High School Storyline

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Storm (UN: dialstorm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076226-Your-Life-Shrunken-2/cid/2109183-Storylines