*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089427-A-day-in-the-life-of-a-ticklish-Girl
by E
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #2089427
About a 14-year-old who always finds herself ticklish situation.

About a 14-year-old who always finds herself ticklish situation.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a story about a girl named Kate who is 14 years old and just entered high school. She is very athletic, a straight-A student, and has the looks to attract just about any cute guy in school. But she has one thing that most people like about her, she is extremely ticklish. She always finds herself in a lot of different ticklish situations. In this story, you can pick what situations she will find herself in, and what season it is also.

She usually likes to wear crop tops to show off her athletic midriff. By the way, her belly is the most ticklish part of her body.

The situations she encounters can be anything from her boyfriend tickling to her a tickling Witch that uses tickle spells to a tickling carnival. You can get as creative as you want. Also, you can pick a season or a holiday, or any part of the year you want. like summer can be "4th of July", Labor day, or a summer vacation to a tickle town. Winter can be Christmas time and new year's eve with all types of tickling situations from meeting Santa Claus to anything. Fall can be Halloween and thanksgiving. spring can be Easter, St. Patrick's day, and spring break. So get as creative as you want. You decide on the Adventure you want her to go on and how the tickling goes.

Rules:
I made this story 13+, which means clothes stay on. she can wear crop tops and a bathing suit, but can not be naked. I will delete the chapter. must be fully clothed.
No swearing
no Killing
no guy tickling
no gay stuff
keep it clean. thank you

one other thing, chapters need to be a paragraph or two long. each paragraph needs to be at least 5 sentences

lastly get creative and have fun
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089427-A-day-in-the-life-of-a-ticklish-Girl