*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Red Jester
  2. More choices
  3. Whose up first?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2760133-Red-Jester
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: Red Jester  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Red Jester

    by: Goodvibes
Magic Man shot through the air as he did most days, his mind wandering to the day's events.

"Got a project coming up; gotta watch out for a new villainess; got some minor crime happening. You know, one of these days I need a partner." Magic Man mused. A faint hint of excited screaming echoed into his ear and Magic Man stopped mid-flight. Using his empowered vision,Magic Man zoomed in onto the scene. Shooting like a bullet to investigate, Magic Man could see a familiar face.

"Crud, okay just fly slowly away before she can see you."

Down in the ground was a entertainer, one that Magic Man hoped not to aggravate.

It was Red Jester, who was currently balancing on an increasingly small amount of objects, in front of thirty or so kids. The parents watched from the sideline, smiles on their faces. The Jester brought did a double-backflip onto the tip of a pole, which was on top of a chair, on top of a medicine ball, on top of a large cardboard box.

"You kids love it?" Red Jester screamed out. The kids returned her yell of enthusiasm with their own. Seemingly invigorated, Red Jester spun with one hand on the pole.Magic Man was slowly pulling himself away from the scene, but unfortunately life had its own way of thinking.

"Look Moma, Magicka-Min!" A toddler called out, pointing upwards. All the kids and parents swiveled their heads towards his direction and Magic Man breathed out a sigh of frustration.

"Crud,"

"MY MAGICAL BEAU IS HERE?" Red Jester called out. She flipped on to her foot to stare upwards,right until she could see Magic Man. He gave her a small wave and slowly flew a bit higher than before. Red Jester took this as a challenge and shot upwards like a arrow coming at a escaping fowl.

"Magic Beau!" She cried. Magic Man dodged her jump and took off towards the other direction.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Wacky Chase Scene

*Noteb*
2. Other Wacky Scenario.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goodvibes (UN: jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2760133-Red-Jester