*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The escape
  2. Flushed out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154052-Tickle-Apocalypse/cid/2635958-The-escape
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2154052
You have to survive in a post tickle apocalyptic wasteland
This choice: I make it to my car  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The escape

    by: Clever Name
When I got to the car, I had barely locked the door in time. I drove off to find a new place to stay. I had found an abandoned mansion that was clear of any people or potential tickle hazards. I spent a few months in this mansion before I ran out of supplies. Those were the loneliest months of my entire life.

Not only was the whole area lacking in population, but I had no way to connect with the outside world anymore. I would have times where moments in my life would flash, making me realize how sad of a life I live now. My family and loved ones now gone from my life because of the virus, leaving me with no one to trust.

My girlfriend isn't the only one to be infected. I had checked on my family after my knowledge of the outbreak came to be, but I was already too late. I walked in to see my Dad hogtied and exhausted before I had been captured by my mother and older sister. It had become a routine for them to tickle torture our feet for six hours total each day, luckily it wasn't at once. One day my Dad escaped but left me to continue being tickled. My Mom and sister would even invite Aunts, friends, female neighbors, and co-workers to tickle me as well.

I would always remember the way they tickled me. I would be either hogtied or put in tickle stocks. I would only wear jeans and underwear, and sometimes it would only be underwear. And it would always be the same: they would spend 15 minutes on my upper body, then they would tickle my feet for 1 hour, and lastly would tickle both for 15 more minutes. The way they would scratch and wiggle their fingers on my skin was chilling. When I escaped, it felt like escaping the death sentence.

On the last day of my stay in the mansion, I had a memory flash again. For some reason however, it didn't seem to be recognizable to me. But while I was trying to decipher it, I was caught by a hooded woman. She tied me up in a fancy contraption made exclusively for tickle torture. She told me," You thought that you were safe here but now I have you all to myself." I was so scared of what she would do to me. She grabbed my boots and started to remove them. I desperately try to find a way of escape. I noticed that the key was close to where my hand was. I try and reach for the key as she get closer to attacking me.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clever Name (UN: tickletales at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
feather99 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154052-Tickle-Apocalypse/cid/2635958-The-escape