*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/2493018-Tsuyu-Asui-Froppy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2156057
An interactive story for you to expand on. Let’s go play with those “Heroes!”
This choice: Tsuyu Asui (Froppy) (12)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tsuyu Asui (Froppy)

    by: Maria777
“Are you ok, ribbit?” A short, green hair girl ask. She seem pretty surprise to watch you almost ran into her and then did a bizarre move to avoid crashing into her and fall on the sidewalk.

You sat there, rubbing your poor butt. “Yeah, I’m ok. I should have watched where I was going.” You climb up on your knees and onto your feet while the observant girl watch you, her index finger is touching her chin.

You look at the girl and notice her features. She is short. If you had to guess, 4’11 or 150cm. She has long, dark-sea green hair that she has tied up in a bow behind her back. She looks at you with her very wide eyes with pure black pupils in the center and some distinctive lower eyelashes. She has a wide, straight mouth across her face. Overall, she seems pretty cute. https://goo.gl/images/fbSoHX

Ah, wait. You need to head to the Cultural Festival. “I’m sorry to take your time but I really must be going.” You check your pockets just in case anything fell out.

The green hair girl that is just staring at you as you scearch yourself and spoke up. “Where are you going, ribbit?”

“Oh, I am heading off to U.A. They are having a Cultural Festival today and I was invited by my friend.” Ok, everything seems to be in place.

“But the Cultural Festival isn’t until tomorrow, ribbit.” The frog girl, which you just notice she looks a little like a frog, said.

“W-what? Wait, that can’t be... How would you know?” You said, feeling doubtful about the frog girl’s information. You took out your phone to check the email you received last night.

“Because I’m a student at U.A., ribbit.” The frog girl said. She didn’t looked like she was a student. She isn’t wearing the school uniform but something casual. She is wearing blue shoes and a yellow shift dress that went over her thighs with blue bra straps going over her shoulders.

Sure enough, as you check your phone and read the date in the email, you find it is saying that the Cultural Festival is tomorrow.

“T-thank you,” You said, feeling a little exhausted and dishearten, with the adrenaline dying down. “I would have ran all the way there only to be stopped at the gate.”

The frog girl put her finger on her chin again, thinking about something. “Why are you going to the Cultural Festival, ribbit?”

“I am... well, was going to meet up with my friend. We were going to hang out for the entire day. Well, I can just do that tomorrow, I guess.” You put your phone away from your pocket.

The frog girl took a moment, looking at you, and then asked, “Well, if you are free right now, why don’t you hang out with me, ribbit?”

You are taken aback by the cute girl’s request. “Um... why? We just met and I don’t even know your name.”

The frog girl looks at you and says, “My name is Tsuyu Asui. My friends call me Tsu, ribbit.”

“Hi Asui.” She nodded and look at you, probably waiting for you to tell her your name. “Oh, my name is...”

You have the following choices:

1. Boy (11)

*Noteb*
2. Girl

*Noteb*
3. Unisex

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Maria777 (UN: maria777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria777 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/2493018-Tsuyu-Asui-Froppy