*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2825019-She-wakes-up-ready-to-obey
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168279
During his first year at Beacon Jaune learned hypnosis. Now he's gonna use it for mischief
This choice: She wakes up ready to obey  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

She wakes up ready to obey

    by: reza0807
As soon as he finished counting down, Blake's golden eyes widened as they focused on him. For a moment he thought something had gone wrong, and that she'd snapped out of the hypnosis with plenty of knowledge about what had just happened, but those doubts were quickly laid to rest.

"Jaune!" The dark-haired faunus practically threw herself at him, wrapping her arms around his body. The smile on her face was uncharacteristic. Blake's cheeks were still flushed from her earlier arousal. "How can I serve you today?"

It worked! Jaune's grin came back in full force, filled with confidence as he realized this gorgeous girl was his personal kitty slave. Seeing the normally stoic Blake regard him with such pure, unlimited lust and loyalty was enough to make his member stiffen.

"You can start by showing your master respect, Blake. From now on, you will address me as such." Jaune told her sternly.

The huntress-in-training quickly bowed in a panic. "Of course! I didn't mean to come off as disrespectful."

"Good. Tell me; what is your purpose in life?"

"To be your slave. To serve you in any way possible." Blake immediately responded. The girl was still kneeling in front of him, as if she didn't think herself to be equal to him, and sounded honest. "It's always been my deepest desire to be hypnotized and turned into a kitty slave. And I can't thank you enough for doing so, master. Please use me as you see fit. I would do anything for you."

Jaune chuckled. "I like the sound of that."

He reached out and placed the palm of his hand on her cheek, which prompted Blake to lean into his touch. She looked up at him with nothing but pure adoration in those yellow, exotic eyes of her. That submissive look made him almost lose control right there and then.

But he was patient enough. Why rush to the main course, when he could have some fun first?

"Then prove it, slave." Jaune smirked as he sat down on his desk chair. He was loving this sense of pure control. Every word he spoke was law for Blake, and the hypnotized faunus would obey. "It's time you showed me that bellabooty of yours. Turn around."

Blake nodded rapidly, hurrying to follow his command. The teenage girl turned around as quickly as possible. There it was; that perfect ass, made out of an incredible combination of muscle and fat.

Each member of team RWBY had a defining trait that guys like him admired, so to speak.

Ruby was soft, energetic and cute. Her body was still growing, but her bust was already prominent and those black leggings really made her legs look great. Weiss was elegant and gorgeous, with hair as pale as snow and a porcelain beauty. Yang on the other hand, was out spoken and an absolute bombshell. Naturally, her blessed assets were her defining trait.

But out of each and every single last girl, Blake had the best ass by far. Jaune would freely admit that he had stared at those round cheeks more than once. It was hard not to; those tight, black pants she wore really accentuated her curves. Beacon's students had chosen to dub her ass the 'bellabooty'.

Blake smiled like a puppy who was wondering if she was doing well as she arched her back, causing her round butt to stand out. His hormones surged at the sight.

"That's right. Give me a show, kitten." He ordered her.

She complied. Blake began to shake her hips, twerking that magnificent booty of hers. Never before had he seen anything like it. Not even the stuff on the internet was good as this, and Jaune absolutely loved the fact that Blake would do this only for him.

She put real effort into her show, swaying her hips to a muted rhythm, which was both alluring and impressive. Blake's long legs were equally wrapped tight by her dark pants, which meant every contour and curve could be seen. Therefore, he wasn't surprised to see that even her long legs were attractive.

The cat faunas suddenly bend over, while her butt was mere inches away from his crotch. The material of her pants was stretched thin in an attempt to cover her round ass.

"I hope you like this, master." Blake purred; half-lidded eyes staring lustfully at him over her slender shoulder. "Words cannot describe how pleasurable this is for me -- to serve my master like this. My body is meant to be your possession. To be your personal toy."

Jaune grinned devilishly. "My slave has been taught well. It's nice to see that my hypnosis lessons were not for nothing."

"They worked perfectly! As expected of my master." His kitty slave moaned, pushing her rump closer.

A groan escaped his lips as Blake's meaty cheeks landed on his crotch. He groaned once more when she started moving her hips again, and pretty soon he was reduced to a moaning mess as Blake rubbed her perfect butt against his erection.

Jaune felt like he was in heaven! Sure, he'd fantasized about Blake hiving him a lap dance -- more than once actually -- but his imagination was nothing compared to the real deal. Her firm, meaty cheeks almost swallowed his cock, were it not for their clothes blocking their skin from touching. His member was painfully hard from all that stimulation.

"Strip me." Jaune whispered into her ears.

Blake eagerly complied. The huntress-in-training stood up before undoing his belt, and then proceeded to pull down his pants, revealing the pitched tent that was his underwear. With a quick tug she removed it. His hypnotized slave purred in delight, eyes glowing with anticipation, and reached out to touch him. Dainty fingers wrapped themselves around his shaft.

"What do you want me to do next, master?" She stroked him softly, gaining a groan of appreciation from the blonde knight.

He could wait no longer. "Go faster. I want to cum."

The sexy faunus went faster almost immediately. She stroked him faster, moaning his name for additional effect. Jaune's cock twitched each time she referred to him as master. That's right; he was in control. Blake cupped his balls and fondled them, caressing them lovingly.

"Please, master. I want to taste you." Blake begged, consumed by her love and lust.

Those words were all he needed to be pushed over the edge. Jaune erupted all over her; his sticky, white seed painting her dark hair and gorgeous face. Rather than be upset, Blake mewled and wiped a strand of cum off of her cheek with her finger, before putting it inside her mouth. She moaned loudly as she savored the taste.

"That was amazing." Jaune confessed, having momentarily forgotten the current situation. All he could think of was the first handjob he had ever received -- and from Blake no less! "You did great, kitten."

The look she gave him was nothing short of arousing; golden eyes peering from underneath her long lashes, and her hair still sticky with his seed. She was going to have to clean that up.

Still, Jaune's mind immediately drifted to the possibilities at hand. If his hypnosis was this effective on Blake, then what about the others? Jaune smiled as he thought of the future.

You have the following choices:

1. Jaune enlists Blake to help him hypnotize her entire team

2. He wants to test Blake

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reza0807 (UN: reza0807 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2825019-She-wakes-up-ready-to-obey