*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2830324-Jaune-enlists-Blake-to-help-him-hypnotize-her-e
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168279
During his first year at Beacon Jaune learned hypnosis. Now he's gonna use it for mischief
This choice: Jaune enlists Blake to help him hypnotize her entire team  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Jaune enlists Blake to help him hypnotize her e...

    by: B-Rabbit
However as he was thinking he realized something, he and Blake where standing in the hallway! Quickly using his key to open the door he step's in, Blake following close behind him.

He looks back at his kitten slave, "Blake go take a shower." He says thinking that if anyone saw the cum in her hair they would probably think something was wrong. As ordered Blake stepped in the JNPR bathroom, however she didn't close the door. She slyly tuns her head back to Jaune, going into a pose that emphasis the bellabooty. "Master~ I need some help taking off my clothes~"

Jaune looking back grins standing up and walking into the bathroom. "Oh do you my little kitten?" He lustfully says to her, his member regaining its strength. From behind her he reaches for the silver button holding her vest up, "Or does my favorite pussy require attention?" He says popping the button, making the vest fall to the floor.

With each word Jaune says to her, her arousal grew, a blush growing on her face as she breathed out "Yes! Yes Master, please!" She and Jaune eventually get out of their clothes. Entering the shower the warm water sprinkles their skin as Blake pushes her body against Jaune's back' her fingers stroking his now hard member.

'Amazing to think I could have a team of girls like her...' Jaune thinks wickedly. He hums a bit as Blake's fingers continue to stroke him, "Kitten" Jaune says as Blake whispers back into his ear, "Yes Master?" Jaune turns to face her, forcing Blake to stop her handjob, causing her to pout. "I'm in need of more slaves and I think your team would work nicely" Jaune says any hint of hesitation or guilt nonexistent "And your going to help me" Jaune orders.

Blake stops her pouting, "Of course if you will it Master, your slave will happily oblige!" She says with no guilt present in her happy voice. "Who do you want first my Master?" She asks taking a step forward, the water still raining on their nude forms as Jaune and Blake stand face to face, both being close enough to feel the others breath.



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yang Xiao Long

2. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 B-Rabbit (UN: b-rabbit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2830324-Jaune-enlists-Blake-to-help-him-hypnotize-her-e